benefits of getting a higher ATAR than required for your couse? (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
what are you referring to? good at what?

Also, -.- . you're a wanker. don't think you're oh so much better than everyone because you do well in school.
I'm referring to your agreement that the HSC is just memorising information and spewing it out in exams. Smart students are good at this because they aren't dumb fucks like you and can follow posts in a forum and make a deduction about what someone is speaking about.
Also, you can't do this is MX2. So, your comment is void anyway.

I don't think I'm better than anyone because I do well in school... I just think you're a dickhead sometimes.

HSC
Bar maths and English, as well as a few sections in some subjects, the HSC is a memory game. Obviously some excel at memorising better then others.

But there just so happens to be something in every subject which tends to throw off said rote learners... 2U maths for example (arguably a majority rote learning course), always has some question which throws off the kids who do 343483484674475645 questions on one topic, but still don't know the concepts of that topic.

Last edited:

LonelyWolf

HSC
I'm referring to your agreement that the HSC is just memorising information and spewing it out in exams. Smart students are good at this because they aren't dumb fucks like you and can follow posts in a forum and make a deduction about what someone is speaking about.
Also, you can't do this is MX2. So, your comment is void anyway.

I don't think I'm better than anyone because I do well in school... I just think you're a dickhead sometimes.
wow. big deal, i misinterpreted one sentence, this obviously means I'm completely brain dead and forget what I was doing when i wrote that comment, argh i don't need to give excuses. MX2's only one subject, there's a lot more that require memorising and applying info under exam conditions. The point stands, you still made a derogatory comment about my capabilities.

why do i bother arguing with such fucking knobs.

DanJohnson

Premium Member
HSC
wow. big deal, i misinterpreted one sentence, this obviously means I'm completely brain dead and forget what I was doing when i wrote that comment, argh i don't need to give excuses. MX2's only one subject, there's a lot more that require memorising and applying info under exam conditions. The point stands, you still made a derogatory comment about my capabilities.

why do i bother arguing with such fucking knobs.
you sound like a fucking idiot lol, enjoying your 2x2 maths? and your ABC english?

LonelyWolf

HSC
you sound like a fucking idiot lol, enjoying your 2x2 maths? and your ABC english?
-.- i forgive riproot, you're an even bigger wanker.

your life must be perfect and so much better than anyone else, because you do extension maths and english in high school. (Y)

Quote: why do i bother arguing with such fucking knobs.

DanJohnson

Premium Member
HSC
-.- i forgive riproot, you're an even bigger wanker.

your life must be perfect and so much better than anyone else, because you do extension maths and english in high school. (Y)

Quote: why do i bother arguing with such fucking knobs.
Well I know for a fact it's better than yours. If you're dumb now that's not going to magically change in 5 years from now. I look forward to you cleaning my house.

I can honestly tell by the way you approach things that you're an illiterate, socially awkward loner. When you eventually realise this you'll commit suicide. Hey, you might even take someone else down with you and see them suffer as well.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I has caused more controversy than expected. I did say applying didn't I?

Lolwut.

glache

HSC
N/A
Bragging rights for about 2 secs. The 2 secs meaning results day and/or the day the school organises for Year 12s to spill the beans on their results (if that day doesn't take place on results day itself). No one cares after that. Hell, even a lot of employers don't care about your uni transcript so why would they worry about your ATAR?

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
yes mainly bragging rights/making parents joyful till the point of death/give self assurance that working smart can pay off/extra insurance/additional options for courses if u indeed do change ur mind

Sammy2011

HSC
yes mainly bragging rights/making parents joyful till the point of death/give self assurance that working smart can pay off/extra insurance/additional options for courses if u indeed do change ur mind
+1

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
High ATAR means you can defs see Mount Olympus. Fuarrrkkk.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
you haven't lived life till you

got a high atar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)