• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

benifactors (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
melsc said:
Well you see I don't waste my efforts on people like you who don't appreciate them. People who undermine the benefactors and don't show them the respect that everyone on here deserves don't deserve the help of benefactors.
Fine, point me in the direction of the benefactors who cured cancer and I'll thank them.

I'm sure you also see the irony in a post where you tell me that you don't waste your time on me, while you're wasting your time arguing with me.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
melsc said:
I said I wouldn't waste time helping you...I didnt say anything about arguing with you.
Fine, I'm over it. But the point of my post was how your post reiterates my opinion of benefactors being pretentious. You expect all this respect, when you're just average users. You post unhelpful spam like the rest of do, which is fine, but you get rewarded for one or two posts that were helpful. I'm sure theres been heaps of people that have posted helpful things, but do those modest, quiet heroes get any extra benefits?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
katietheskatie said:
ahahahah.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jumb again.
Also, in regards to this post, as my post after that showed, I was intending on deleting it, however glyc quoted me, so there was no point.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I didnt say I wanted extra respect I SAID of u read my posts properly is that all I want si the same respect as any other member...as you would want to be treated and as you treat everyone else...I don't think that we should be put down all the time...thats all I said.

HSC
jumb said:
Also, in regards to this post, as my post after that showed, I was intending on deleting it, however glyc quoted me, so there was no point.
i know, but i thought it was a good call.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
melsc said:
I didnt say I wanted extra respect I SAID of u read my posts properly is that all I want si the same respect as any other member...as you would want to be treated and as you treat everyone else...I don't think that we should be put down all the time...thats all I said.
I don't believe you, but I'm going to stop before I say the truth and offend someone enough to unjustly neg-rep me.

katietheskatie: I know, cause it's what we're all thinking. But I still don't want any attention drawn towards it.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
snapperhead said:
agrees with the above as thats not the aim of this particular forum
Yes, unfortunately BOS isnt a place to argue, as noone can take it like a man (unlike melsc and myself), isn't that right snapperhead?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
melsc you do realise how pretentious you sound right?
big fucking deal you've made helpful posts at times. so have i. so have other people. who gives a shit? you are absolutely no better than me, or jumb, or anyone else on here so get over yourself.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
glycerine said:
melsc you do realise how pretentious you sound right?
big fucking deal you've made helpful posts at times. so have i. so have other people. who gives a shit? you are absolutely no better than me, or jumb, or anyone else on here so get over yourself.
Did I ever say that? Did I ever say "Oh I post useful stuff" or "oh I'm better i'm a benefactor?" NO...Well you know what if i am percieved as pretentious for posting my stuff and try to help fine, If you dont like it...dont read it...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Argonaut said:
After reading that glycerine, I think you should be a Benefactor. You are a great help in bringing people back to reality.
damn straight i should.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
melsc said:
Well you see I don't waste my efforts on people like you who don't appreciate them. People who undermine the benefactors and don't show them the respect that everyone on here deserves don't deserve the help of benefactors.
this can be roughly translated as:
'my efforts and time are so valuable. much more valuable than you. by telling me that i am pretentious and martyr-like you are questioning my value as a person. you can't do this. only i may question your value. for i am a benefactor. you are beneath me'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)