• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

best (and worst) exam moments (1 Viewer)

Jaylee42003

HSC
Some girls finish their exams early and start moaning, like really loudly. It annoys the crap outta me. :/

I hate it when people sniff when it is like really quiet. Its like "DUDE GET A TISSUE".

During trials I literally LOL'd at one of the questions and the deputy gave me a death stare.

Thats about it. :)
ohmigawwwdd I reakon!! grr so annoying!

ummm well worst moments..

in our yearly exams, when they finished their exam they started clicking their pens. First it was one person then two people then three people then more than half hall starts clicking their pens and the teachers can't do anything about it. grrrrrrr i want to do my exam in peace.
yeah and when right at the end of exams everyone who has either finished or just not even attempted their paper properly start scrunching/shuffling paper/their pens and pencils and it's like SHUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT THEE FCK UPPPPPPPPPP THANK YOU :)

I also hate it when teachers walk past and they like read what you're writing grr. Sooooooooo frustrating. My mind just freezes and I stop writing until they walk away. I can't handle the pressure of exams let alone being watched!!

elaria3

HSC
haha , i remember in SC, when we walked in, we had to put our fones on silent and our bags along the wall of the hall. then 1/2 hour into the exam, one of the students fones went off and it was the theme song of spongebob squarepants.. and the teachers could not find it anywhere... good times.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
haha , i remember in SC, when we walked in, we had to put our fones on silent and our bags along the wall of the hall. then 1/2 hour into the exam, one of the students fones went off and it was the theme song of spongebob squarepants.. and the teachers could not find it anywhere... good times.
HAHAH! brilliant! That is very good. My school doesn't allow mobile phones anyway (although everyone takes them of course)... just not into the exam.

spammy679

MLIA
HSC
for my eng test, i sat in the very front and these two teachers started chatting to each other. :mad1: couldn't concentrate lol

occer

HSC
N/A
I also hate it when teachers walk past and they like read what you're writing grr. Sooooooooo frustrating. My mind just freezes and I stop writing until they walk away. I can't handle the pressure of exams let alone being watched!!
I hate this.

lurveNpeace

HSC
LOL
school certificate = pointless crap
if you are continuing onto year 11 and 12

my report card was really bad in semester 2 for year 10
cos i didnt care about school anymore was fed up with the "SC" talks and crap

and now im in year 11 i jst did my half yearlys and then when im gonna have to do my year 11 yearly exams ill be cramming like theres no tmw.

x-Manda-x

HSC
Oh for my half yearlies this year, one of the teachers who were supervising (really funny teacher, sarcastic and picks on me) sat right at the front corner. I was the person first row first column, and she was like full on making funny faces and watching me, trying to put me off the exam. Just couldn't concentrate.

Yeah, I agree I hate it when teachers walk around and read what your writing, one teacher like full stopped near my desk last year, and I got to the point where I stopped writing and pretended to read the stimulus material.

Man sometimes teachers are annoying. . . .actually most times lol.

Plodygon

HSC
Dunno if you guys have them at your schools (maybe my school is just really dodgy) but whenever we go into our school hall to do major exams, they provide us with these really horrible single desks. They are shaky, they rattle and are probably a serious health and safety hazard. Plus they're all about a hundred years old.

Imagine, suffering there in an exam - your brain overloading on a particualary difficult problem, and all of a sudden there is this massive Boom!. No warning whatsoever. Sometimes two desks will collapse simultaniously, thus having twice the effect. It's pathetic really, and every exam we have it's the same.

Worst case scenario is when your own desk collapses, and the entire year turns to look at you in both shock-horror and annoyance. Gosh, I can't wait until my school certificate. It'll be an adventure.

EDIT: Oh, god. Now that I've actually taken the time to read this forum, I guess you guys do have those desks. Sorry, I do this all the time. Like I said - my school certificate exams will be an adventure. Note to self: good idea to read forum first.

Last edited:

occer

HSC
N/A
Ours aren't that bad, not with a little cardboard.

she was like full on making funny faces and watching me, trying to put me off the exam. Just couldn't concentrate.
Sounds like a bitch.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I was doing my year 9 english exam and I look up to see the time and see two dumbasses cheating off eachother and sharing answers. I look at the teachers and they seem oblivious of the situation. But that isn't my worse exam moment.
My worse one would have to be cramming an all nighter for geo and getting blank in the exam. Lesson Learnt: Never cram an all nighter.

Hypermelon

HSC
i had an exam today in a normal room which has posters everywhere
and the supervisor who was obviously bored felt like reading them. and he also had his laptop to play with.
He stood in front of me for like 20 minutes reading the posters about phobias and i lost my concentration.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
funny shit watching the guys in my year deliberately make there tables fall over in the trial...

robgooden333

HSC
at my school some kid farted and followed through...lol he smelt like poop.

lolmonster

HSC
Once, a teacher walked by my friend and just picked up her (finished) exam paper and started reading it. So awkward...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)