Best Rock Bands Ever (1 Viewer)

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Metallica, Korn, Guns and Roses, Nirvana, Cold Chisel, Led Zepplin

A

Alfonso

NO NO! best bands are guns n roses, beatles, the who and more recently velvet revolver. and i guess metallica could make it a bit. and GOD NO NOT JET!

<Stretch>

Engineered
HSC
I saw metallica at the BDO last year and they are the greatest band I have even seen live. MoP, Seek and Destroy, and One went off!!

My list includes:
Metallica
Iron Maiden
Pantera (RIP Dime)
RATM
Gunners
AC/DC
Led Zeppelin
Dream Theater if you can include prog.

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
Purp|e said:
yes, the fact that i DISLIKE one band that you DISLIKE only brings me to one conclusion ... that is, i indeed do copy you.
yes such as stealing my EVIL MONKEY!! THATS MY PICTURE!. i just hate you. hate you soo much. always interfering in my life. lets go see a movie lets go to towers BAHAHAH! NO

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
ok settle down tiger... i like pink floyd, but no need to kill panda's with your text size

i would agree with murray, but a lot less subtley

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
One i don't know how you can rate Velvet revoler above Metallica, clearly you have only heard stuff from Metallica that has been on the radio, and revolver are nothing compared to the gunners and is a shame that the members of guns and roses have sunk to this

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Alfonso said:
NO NO! best bands are guns n roses, beatles, the who and more recently velvet revolver. and i guess metallica could make it a bit. and GOD NO NOT JET!
One i don't know how you can rate Velvet revoler above Metallica, clearly you have only heard stuff from Metallica that has been on the radio, and revolver are nothing compared to the gunners and is a shame that the members of guns and roses have sunk to this

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
<Stretch> said:
I saw metallica at the BDO last year and they are the greatest band I have even seen live. MoP, Seek and Destroy, and One went off!!

My list includes:
Metallica
Iron Maiden
Pantera (RIP Dime)
RATM
Gunners
AC/DC
Led Zeppelin
Dream Theater if you can include prog.
Yeah Metallica went of i went to the first BDO day in Sydney just to see Metallica cause i wasn't quick enough to get a ticket to their concert, and they indeed went off, but i was a bit disappointed they didn't play Of Wolf and Man and also that the crowd was not as active as at The Butterfly effect

i remember 5ive

HSC
N/A
pink floyd
the stones
jimi hendrix
zepplin
hmm...crosy, still, nash and young

it's hard, who can really go past the stones?

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
I reckon ^

Led Zeppelin
The Beatles
Pink Floyd
Nirvana

and of course Spinal Tap \m/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)