Best Rock Bands Ever (1 Viewer)

Kmara2nv

HSC
Chris. said:
ummmm best rock bands ever?

yes ur exact point being....wat u saying there not the best or wat....there in the rong genre

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
In no particular order:

Chili Peppers (as everyone else has stated).
Pearl Jam
Incubus
Audioslave
Soundgarden

Kmara2nv said:
yes ur exact point being....wat u saying there not the best or wat....there in the rong genre
You generally need talent to be considered a band. Then - and only then - can you set about becoming a "good" band before you qualify for a "great" band status, which is in turn required for "best" band status. The firs ttwo of those bands you listed fail to qualify for the first criteria, namely that they are talented.

Kmara2nv

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
In no particular order:

Chili Peppers (as everyone else has stated).
Pearl Jam
Incubus
Audioslave
Soundgarden

You generally need talent to be considered a band. Then - and only then - can you set about becoming a "good" band before you qualify for a "great" band status, which is in turn required for "best" band status. The firs ttwo of those bands you listed fail to qualify for the first criteria, namely that they are talented.
the bands u listed are iight....but u telln me that all th bands are shit in mine or just the first two in the list

Chris.

HSC
Kmara2nv said:
those bands dont suck, they jst dont really fit in the "greatest rock bands of all time" category. Cmon The Killers one of the greatest bands of ALL time??

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
how can you possibly even begin to claim that pearl jam and the chilli peppers are not talented? any band that has sold that many albums off their own back has talent

dont be stupid argonaut

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Chris. said:
those bands dont suck, they jst dont really fit in the "greatest rock bands of all time" category. Cmon The Killers one of the greatest bands of ALL time??
It's a subjective list, who really cares? If it wasn't, then the best rock band of all time would be The Beatles, no questions asked.

Kmara2nv

HSC
runtlocks said:
It's a subjective list, who really cares? If it wasn't, then the best rock band of all time would be The Beatles, no questions asked.
thx runtlocks.......i only gave up a list of bands so u people can at least mayb listn to some bands u aint heard of before.....like runtlocks said i we were talking bout best rock bands we'd be saying beatles and beach boys and shit like that i only put up a list of the rock bands i like

black ice

HSC
Cactus said:
I am talking about ROCK, bands such as Led Zeppelin.
have to agree with you there Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd... do i have to go on!
so many good bands such great music!!

crestor

HSC
Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd (if counted as rock / kinda iffy)
Pearl Jam
The Who
AC/DC
Black Sabbath
Rolling Stones
Lynyrd Skynyrd

and if Beatles are rock include them too

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
AC/DC
Beatles
Black Sabbath
David Bowie
Deep Purple
Eagles
Frank Zappa
Guns N' Roses
Kiss
Led Zeppelin
Pink Floyd
Queen
Rolling Stones
Who

All contenders to some degree. Zeppelin first, then Queen. Followed by the rest in some order. I've got a feeling I'm missing a big name band that should be on this list...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)