Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
ah where is aerath :(
going to try wine and meat co / kingsleys

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Meat and Wine Co., next to imax theatre. THat steak was so incredibly fantastically succulent and juicy and tender and marvellous and OMG......
Absolutely 110 percent recommend Meat and Wine Co to anyone, you will be amazed.
agreed it was amazing but pretty expensive

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
300 day grain fed Sirloin steak at Criniti's in Darling harbour was extremely good :)

is a roflcopter
HSC
outback steakhouse. 40 bucks for a meal. great value, steaks pretty legit

i wouldnt pay 80 bucks+ for meat & wine co or kingsleys as a uni student. such a rippp

is a roflcopter
HSC
also kingsleys crowd was a bit shitee when i was there. table was surrounded by old serious looking corporate types (not the fun young ones) so total ambience was just a downer. conversation volumes were low.

which is not what you really want for a steakhouse. you need a bit of macho-ness, loud laughter, spilt beers, hot waitresses running around, etc

louielouiee

louielouielouielouielouie
HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
Ribs n Rumps North Ryde

200g Rib Eye Steak

fuarkkkkkkk <3

barbernator

HSC
also kingsleys crowd was a bit shitee when i was there. table was surrounded by old serious looking corporate types (not the fun young ones) so total ambience was just a downer. conversation volumes were low.

which is not what you really want for a steakhouse. you need a bit of macho-ness, loud laughter, spilt beers, hot waitresses running around, etc
kingsleys do a damn good steak though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)