best things to write on during lectures (1 Viewer)

bineal

HSC
what should i get?

128 page A4 notebook, 250 page 5 subject notebook, or 128 page binder books?

Tell me if you guys have other alternatives which are better than the ones I listed

chefman21

HSC
N/A
On the student in front of you who won't stop playing (insert game here) on their PSP/Mobile/Laptop...

I like the first or third option. I find if you have the 5 subject notebooks, and you use it for all the subjects, and then you lose the book, you are in a bit of trouble...

LordPc

HSC
if i need to write something i use a small exercise book (like the one you would have used in primary school) because some desks can be a bit small (like in Clancy)

hollyy.

stop looking at me swan.
HSC
imo the multi subject books dont work, had one can stopped using it after like a week. loose leaf paper and tear out notepads are the best.

TheYear2011

HSC
just buy one book under 100 pages and use it for all subjects. Make sure you put the name of the subject at the top of every page and u will be set to go :D

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I think I'm using 64pg A4 books this semester. I can't remember. Personally, it doesn't really matter what you use, and long as you can get down the information, and keep it relatively organised.

dawdlex3

HSC
I like typing on a netbook/mini PC during lectures because it's so much quicker than writing and less tiring.

mcflystargirl

HSC
N/A
I like the 4 subject notebook with display books for handouts.

I have used a folder before but if you lose the folder you are screwed

HSC
I have a 4 subject notebook but I agree that they do get a bit annoying.

Whatever you do, I really recommend anything with a spiral. SO much easier for those lecture theatres with tiny desks.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
anything that has a hard, and i repeat HARD, cover. solid. and not just that flexi front, cardboard back like those black spiral books. i'm talking esselte. they're a little more expensive, but make writing in lectures much easier, especially if you can't be bothered sitting on the very edge of your seat to reach the table. and they have a nice planner at the front :eek:

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
btw, probs dont want much more than 150 pages max, otherwise they can get rather heavy. i juse use the one book for all my notes, then file them when i get home

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)