Oliver04

HSC

Breezer 'you used to be gay'

and I still am :)

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
speak to breeze, he's got an 8 pack whilst we both have roughly the same bodyfat...

FFFUUU BREEZE!
bet u i got more.

and i pretty much know what i gotta do, eat right, exorcise myself, etc, but i dont wanna :(

tanking up is easy for me and more enjoyable, which is why i dont really give a shit about loosing fat, wouldnt mind shedding it tho..

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
im pretty impressed with mine too, probably from all those pushups i used to do.

dammit im supposed to start doing them regularly and keep forgetting >_<

MrBoston

HSC
dw sucking more cock and massaging each others roided up ego's will ease the pain

EDIT: dont report me bro! jks jks

Benkas

HSC
hahaahhaha ^

THanks for your help Oliver and Breezer, I will def do this workout as soon as I get the books...Actually, you rekon I can just start it now, afterall Amazon said it'd take 18-30 days to come, so why waste time?

Oliver04

HSC
hahaahhaha ^

THanks for your help Oliver and Breezer, I will def do this workout as soon as I get the books...Actually, you rekon I can just start it now, afterall Amazon said it'd take 18-30 days to come, so why waste time?
Omie's right, the basic program's up at the start of this thread so get into it.

Message me if you get stuck or wanna change something, I'd be happy to help.

Remember to eat big though, lots of milk, meat and protein shakes will get you huge - breeze and I eat 5000-7000 calories a day and if you look at us there's not all that much fat.

Benkas

HSC
5000-7000?!?! Thats soo much, i thought it'd be around 3.5 ..shit...

You rekon you could send me or post up your diet? do you eat that much every day or just work out days?

TBH i dont raelly wanna get on the protein powders atm since i just started...is that a big disadvantage?

Thanks again for your hlp!

Benkas

HSC
Usually after a workout when i get home i have a shake that I make - 2 raw eggs mixed with 500ml of milk and 4 scoops of Sustagen sport and 1 scoop of milo and a banana, hows that for one? or is there something else you can recommend

Pain

I am Jack's wasted life.
HSC
Usually after a workout when i get home i have a shake that I make - 2 raw eggs mixed with 500ml of milk and 4 scoops of Sustagen sport and 1 scoop of milo and a banana, hows that for one? or is there something else you can recommend
This sudden surge of nutrients should NOT just come directly after a workout, but should be maintained throughout your day. You need to balance that shit , not save it all for one moment -- the body can only absorb so much.

[if I'm wrong, aware me brahs]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)