• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Big Brother 2008 (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
It sucks, hate Big Brother.

Did anyone see that ad with that 50 something year old woman who idolises Pauline Hanson, she's apparently a chosen house mate? This is going to make Asians very angry, lol.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
chicky_pie said:
It sucks, hate Big Brother.

Did anyone see that ad with that 50 something year old woman who idolises Pauline Hanson, she's apparently a chosen house mate? This is going to make Asians very angry, lol.
I would not mind what 50 old granny has got to say about me and my race. I just feel sorry for those people who make generalised judgements about people because of their own stupidity, lack of common sense and lack of mental capacity.

hairspray

HSC
i read that the guy who had that huge party, "Corey", is going to be on the show... hmmm... this is going to be really interesting

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
hairspray said:
i read that the guy who had that huge party, "Corey", is going to be on the show... hmmm... this is going to be really interesting
hahahahah yeah...Corey is such a fag, though I kinda lol'd at him being in the show tbh :D

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
hairspray said:
He can't be. He is not 18 years old yet. I read newspaper article about him on that regards but apparently he can't be on there.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
lyounamu said:
I would not mind what 50 old granny has got to say about me and my race. I just feel sorry for those people who make generalised judgements about people because of their own stupidity, lack of common sense and lack of mental capacity.

Are you Asian?

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
kaz1 said:
lol if the 50year old granny hooks up with sum1
It will be funnier if they bring back the adult version with the 50 old granny in nudity.

mischievous90

HSC
ahah gross man... no offence but it sorts of disgusting to see a granny in nude ahah

Jess007

HSC
i saw an add with her just then..omg... i was like ' dirty old woman' then i found this thread! ah totally grosse BB better be better ( who am i kidding) now that jackie O and kyle are hosting it..gretel was just getting so old..her and her ever changing length of hair!! it was either long or short...grosse..plusshe looked like a hooker with all the leather she wore!

FeelBare

HSC
My my, didn't she just put a target on her vast diplomatic ass.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
That ad with the old woman is disgraceful.

L-esky

HSC
Aplus said:
That ad with the old woman is disgraceful.
The entire show is disgraceful. I think I would have to be brain dead or incredibly, incredibly bored to go out of my way to watch this show. The saddest part is I know kids who when BB is on if you ask them to come out, they refuse to because they couldn't stand to miss a minute of mind numbing crap.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)