• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Big Brother 2008 (1 Viewer)

michael1990

HSC
You know the guy, that has the HOMO voice?

He comes into my work.

I shall Laugh even harder next time i see him.

Jess007

HSC
haha isaw an add with him..sounds and looks goofy...is he actually gay?

Morbo

HSC
You know that Network Ten have successfully done what they set out to do. Their viral advertising campaigns have meant that people around Australia are talking about this years season of Big Brother. So by posting on this thread, we are giving Network 10 precisely what they want: free publicity.
Also, I find it quite ironic that the old lady's comments about migrants bringing problems to the nation quite hypocritical. She's forgetting who the real natives and owners of this country are, and ironically the European Settlement brought about more problems than migrants ever have or ever will (i.e. Stolen Generation). Only now have we, as a diverse and (almost) multicultural society, begun to scratch the surface of reconciliation. For every step we take in the right direction to truly becoming a multicultural society, it's people like her (who albeit only say such comments for a reaction) take us three steps back in the opposite direction.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
No one here is denying the "effectiveness" of Network Ten's advertising campaign. We're just bitching/prejudicing about the contestants yayz

michael1990 said:

He comes into my work.

I'm a tad jealous you already 'know' him cos I bet he will be popular. I dunno why. Hopefully hes fun gay and that sorta overshadows his voice. I lol at it. Poor guy. Although at least he acknowledges it.

I dunno why but I liked Gretel as host. I totally prefer her to Kyle and Jackie O (N)

... "I don't think so!"

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
That travis guy or something? lmao where does he work?

hairspray

HSC
michael1990 said:

He comes into my work.

ooooh.. you know the travis guy? How cool! He seems pretty quirky and interesting so he's one that i would watch just for the diversity he'd bring to the house. I'm sick of BB bringing people who can only sit on a couch and bitch about each other behind each other's back.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Morbo said:
You know that Network Ten have successfully done what they set out to do. Their viral advertising campaigns have meant that people around Australia are talking about this years season of Big Brother. So by posting on this thread, we are giving Network 10 precisely what they want: free publicity.
Also, I find it quite ironic that the old lady's comments about migrants bringing problems to the nation quite hypocritical. She's forgetting who the real natives and owners of this country are, and ironically the European Settlement brought about more problems than migrants ever have or ever will (i.e. Stolen Generation). Only now have we, as a diverse and (almost) multicultural society, begun to scratch the surface of reconciliation. For every step we take in the right direction to truly becoming a multicultural society, it's people like her (who albeit only say such comments for a reaction) take us three steps back in the opposite direction.

OH GOD NO!

MODS, LOCK AND DELETE THIS THREAD PLz

Triple777ER

Vamos Rojas
HSC
Why do they still run such a show on TV? So many people disaprove of it, but there are still lowlifes who are obsessed with it.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
michael1990 said:

He comes into my work.

nah you wont, youre too much of a "nice guy" to laugh at him.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
michael1990 said:

He comes into my work.

Are you referring to Zack, the runner-up of 2007 Big Brother?

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I think that was referring to Travis, from the ads. The professional horse-rider or whatever he is.

michael1990

HSC
lyounamu said:
Are you referring to Zack, the runner-up of 2007 Big Brother?
Nah its the new big brother. He has been on T.v. He has a really really annoying voice, and says his voice is his best asset.

michael1990

HSC
hairspray said:
ooooh.. you know the travis guy? How cool! He seems pretty quirky and interesting so he's one that i would watch just for the diversity he'd bring to the house. I'm sick of BB bringing people who can only sit on a couch and bitch about each other behind each other's back.
Really?

I find him annoying. His voice, i cannot stand.

michael1990

HSC
mle43 said:
wheeee, another way to tarnish ctown's reputation!!
LOL

yeah its already tarnished, i don't think people can think anything less of it than they already do.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
michael1990 said:
I don't know where he works. But he comes into my work.
Then, I think you should vote for him just for the sake of it. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)