• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Big Brother 2008 (1 Viewer)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
thats fuckedddd i hate bianca

renee gave her hand grenade to brigitte :( that's unfair!

the hand grenade is all of the housemates get a personal video message from their loved ones on the outside, except brigitte who doesn't get a message.

its mean coz its her birthday this week :( and brigittes cute :)

also nobbi, terrance and alice are up for nominations but i think nobbi gets to save someone, he'll obviously save himself.

terrance makes me cringe, that stupid song thing he tries to do.

bianca is all upset too coz shes like 'i feel people would have rathered i went instead of renee bla bla bla'

ruby post alice trav thing...ummmm....nobbi got in trouble from big brother for bullying, the public now does not like nobbi i think, on the site he is winning on the 'who do you think will be evicted next' poll. alice and travis are now weary of nobbi but nobbi is trying to be nice to travis and all that.

i still think nobbis cool :eek:

Last edited:

trendoid83862

HSC
Renee needed to go because she was so bogan it was lowering my IQ every word she spoke. I think Rory needs to go ASAP. The only ones who aren't bogan should stay.
Bianca, Ben, Nobbi, Brigitte, Travis, Alice.

Rhianna is a slut, obvi.

hairspray

HSC
Renee goodbye message tonight was so out of her character... which proved to us all how fake she was when she was in the BB house. And gosh she kept dissing Nobbi even though she acted like his BFF when she was in the house. I always liked Renee for her laid-back attitude until tonight.

What she did tobrigitte was TOO mean! I mean it's like brigitte's bday this week.

Bianca is laying low the past few days so she stopped getting on my nerves.

Alice is fake- acting all nice and all to everyone! Hope she goes this week.

HSC
did uz see on big mouth terrance in the shower naked playing with his ass. ewwwwwww

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
yeh he was spreading his ass cheeks apart so he could wash his anus. why the fuck would you do that on national TV?

something is wrong with that guy.

i hope he goes this week. him or cherry.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
haha i love nobbi, he starts so much shit and it makes it interesting. He also confronts people really really well, i admire that, i wish i could start difficult convo topics as easily as him.

I hope he causes some other poeple to fight now, iam thinking travis and ben.

*hopeful*

HSC
yeah i quite like nobbi not to mention his hot bod hahah rhianna "i dont normally like asians but nobbi's got an awesome upper body" i agree!

brigitte is an annoying little shit but still a little bit cute :shy:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
wow renee is fucked. its brigittes birthday and she coulda easily given the hand grenade to ben since ben said he didnt really wanna see his parents while he was in the house, and its brigittes birthday.

also, why do rhianna and rory take brigittes comments seriously, obviously if someone says 'i cant wait till you die' 'i hope you die' 'i hope you trip over and break ur face open' it is being said in jest.

t3ardr0p

HSC
I liked Dixie, but she's out now.
I saw her a couple of days ago in Seaworld. She's A LOT slimmer than the TV shows her to be. And shorter.

trendoid83862

HSC
umm on the livefeed rory is bragging to nobbi about rhianna giving her a big feel up last night....and how he had "liquids"...he's bragging about his handjob...god he is a dirty rat.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
man I felt so bad for Terrance after tonights episode. Guy looked devastated when his wife wasn't on the video.

And then Bridgette pipes up and says "at least you got a video you crybaby"

can't stand her anymore.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I wish Brigitte would just stop being all "err you don't know how much it would screw up my life if you kept talking about me flirting" or whatever and just get naked already.

*hopeful*

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
man I felt so bad for Terrance after tonights episode. Guy looked devastated when his wife wasn't on the video.

And then Bridgette pipes up and says "at least you got a video you crybaby"

can't stand her anymore.
QFT - everything

i felt really bad for terrance too, he was so upset and that bridgette is such a immature lil shit

rory and rhianna - yuck, their about as dirty as each other

Last edited:

hairspray

HSC
So sweet of nobbii for taking Travis in the cinemas after winning FNL! For a sec i thought he was gonna take cherry. I dont know why people keeps on dissing brigette, atleast she's not pretending to be nice to everyone like Alice is!

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
fuck youzzzzzz brigitte is the best <3<3<3<3

yeah i thought that was mean of brigitte, but she is pretty immature anyway so its not like nastyness is unexpected at times. terrance did seem like a bit of a cry baby though, like so what is he's wife wasn't on there, is he that dumb that he automatically jumps to the conclusion 'she must hate me zomg'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)