Big Day Out 2008 (1 Viewer)

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
johnnyJIM said:
yes my friend told me bjork is confrimed, they are coming
YEAH MAN MY DOG TOLD ME BYORK IS COMIN LOLZ

oh dear lord.

oh and whilst im in this thread and in a pissed off mood, to the two wankers who posted at the top of this page, its not so simple as dividing types of people between types of music. if i hadnt been to big day out three years in a row and had the same problem every year regardless of my taste i wouldnt have made such a point about it in the first place. drunk bogans dont just listen to metal bands as far as i noticed, overdrinking seems to be a problem in a lot of people spanning across different genres of music

G

Gavvvvvin

How gun was this lineup:

SOUNDGARDEN
THE RAMONES (Aust. only)
BJORK (Aust.only)
SMASHING PUMPKINS
TEENAGE FANCLUB (Aust. only)
THE BREEDERS
PRIMUS (Melb & Syd)
URGE OVERKILL (Melb, Syd & Auck)

nwatts

HSC
yeah but strong rumours are nearly always not true haha.

apparently the herald had something about organising sideshows - organising doesnt mean guarantees..

big day out just doesnt seem like her type of gig. she's rumoured for good vibes apparently

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
nwatts said:
yeah but strong rumours are nearly always not true haha.

apparently the herald had something about organising sideshows - organising doesnt mean guarantees..

big day out just doesnt seem like her type of gig. she's rumoured for good vibes apparently
Get on MSN now mister.

And I also doubt Bjork but meh.

nwatts

HSC
sorry sarah its lauren :eek: i always forget nicks account is singed in on his laptop.. it was me for a while. sorry :eek:

nwatts

HSC
nothing. im subscribed to nevereverland updates but i havent heard anything. i cant even find tourdates for them anywhere :/

the only thing closely related to news is that they are currently touring with daft punk

I love daisy

HSC
N/A
I got a big theory for everyone:

i believe iron maiden are playing at the big day out and heres why. the last big day out is perth on sunday the 3rd of feb and iron maiden start their tour of aust in perth on the 4th of feb and it seems their only touring the big cities but if theyre already in perth, why not?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
I love daisy said:
I got a big theory for everyone:

i believe iron maiden are playing at the big day out and heres why. the last big day out is perth on sunday the 3rd of feb and iron maiden start their tour of aust in perth on the 4th of feb and it seems their only touring the big cities but if theyre already in perth, why not?
i doubt it..their tourdates only really match up closely with perth not any of the others.

normally sideshow dates in sydney occur in late january rather than feb. it doesnt make sense that iron maiden would do sydney big day out (24th/25th/26th jan or whatever) and then do a show in sydney on the 9th feb

johnnyJIM

HSC
haha @ all you
my friend is a writer for an editor for fasterlouder and she told her that bjork is 100% confirmed and if the only reason she wont come is if shes dead

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
johnnyJIM said:
haha @ all you
my friend is a writer for an editor for fasterlouder and she told her that bjork is 100% confirmed and if the only reason she wont come is if shes dead
if thats true then i am GOING 100%

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)