• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Big Day Out 2010 (1 Viewer)

politik

HSC
the dregs from the previous rumours got my hopes up (foals, modest mouse, phoenix) - but they could still appear. until then, or the v festival/laneway/sydney festival lineups, this bdo first announcement sucks. i'll see the mars volta and the decemberists probably.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
this line up sucks, where is this super awesome band that doesn't even exist yet.

they are all talentless hacks on the line up

there is no artistic value in any of their music at all. none whatsoever

they suck, they all suck so much, i put them all on the same level as paris hilton 'stars are blind'

etc

throwaway

Banned
in the hsc exam hall doing a massive dump on my MX
HSC
this line up sucks, where is this super awesome band that doesn't even exist yet.

they suck, they all suck so much, i put them all on the same level as paris hilton 'stars are blind'

etc
yeah

lets get rinahnah and akon out here

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC

etc
my problem with the lineup is not so much the quality of the acts but moreso that so many of them have been out here quite recently. it's just boring and certainly not worth $140+

i'm risking the chance that a ballot will appear once tickets have sold out and if not, i hope that the second announcement isn't amazing or anything. i need money for sydney fest/laneway/falls sideshows anyway

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
Don't worry people! The Ticketmaster tickets you have bought are valid and will be honoured. Tickets from the Big Day Out website will go on sale at midnight as planned and the remaining Ticketmaster tickets will go on sale at 9am tomorrow (Wednesday).
Ticketmaster weren't scheduled to start selling until 9am tomorrow, but for some reason or another they went up at 9pm tonight instead. Ticket sales closed at around 11pm.

Some people were confused as to whether the tickets would be honoured. Big Day Out responded on their official Facebook and Twitter pages with the above statement, confirming that the tickets are valid and will be honoured.

Last edited:

missgraceful

What a joke..
HSC
just a heads up, bdo tickets (for sydney at least) have gone on sale on the ticketmaster website early. Head over there now if you're interested because they will sell out quickly!

ticketmaster weren't meant to start selling until 9am tomorrow, but something's happened and they went up at 9pm tonight instead.
thank you your amazing!

saaraah11

HSC
Ahh I got my tickets this way, does anyone know if they are legitimate?
I thought I'd get a few extra hours of sleep, but now I am worried they will be cancelled…

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
Re: BDO tickets

Either Ticketmaster tripped or theres been a scam. Heaps of my friends bought their tickets and got confirmation emails, practically my entire town. I'm waiting it out, bit suspicious. I don't even like the lineup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)