Big Day Out 2010 (1 Viewer)

chamelia

HSC
Re: BDO tickets

BIG DAY OUT OFFICIAL Don't worry people! The Ticketmaster tickets you have bought are valid and will be honoured. Tickets from the Big Day Out website will go on sale at midnight as planned and the remaining Ticketmaster tickets will go on sale at 9am tomorrow (Wednesday).

Currlz

HSC

Im going to go with the 9am'ers I think..

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A

BIG DAY OUT OFFICIAL Don't worry people! The Ticketmaster tickets you have bought are valid and will be honoured. Tickets from the Big Day Out website will go on sale at midnight as planned and the remaining Ticketmaster tickets will go on sale at 9am tomorrow (Wednesday).
Where was that? Wow. So confused, i just read this

If you are able to order a ticket that was not supposed to have been released for sale, then: Ticketmaster will have the right to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund to you the amount that you paid. This will apply regardless of whether because of human error or a transactional malfunction of this web site or other Ticketmaster operated system

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC

Where was that?
Nevermind that part of the terms and conditions, BDO have responded and the tickets will be honoured. That message (above, posted by chamelia) was posted on the official Twitter and Facebook pages:

Big Day Out (bdo_official) on Twitter
BIG DAY OUT OFFICIAL Don't worry people! The Ticketmaster tickets you have bought are valid and will be honoured. Tickets from the Big Day Out website will go on sale at midnight as planned and the remaining Ticketmaster tickets will go on sale

occer

HSC
N/A

Good luck everyone, I've already got my 2.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC

I GOT A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!11!!!!!

not for me though, the lineup is shit

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
Far more efficient than the last four years. got my confirmation email at 3 passed 12. Eh.
Wow, that really is good for them. I've spent hours waiting for confirmation emails from them in my time. :/

Generally speaking (except for the Ticketmaster hiccup, which turned out not to have been a hiccup) the ticket sales look to have run a lot smoother this year. The site didn't really even get TOO slow after 12.

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
Wow, that really is good for them. I've spent hours waiting for confirmation emails from them in my time. :/

Generally speaking (except for the Ticketmaster hiccup, which turned out not to have been a hiccup) the ticket sales look to have run a lot smoother this year. The site didn't really even get TOO slow after 12.
I remember waiting up to four am for the form to even load! Buying the ticketmaster ticket ended up far more stressful, despite getting in early. Everyone had an hour of paranoia and people on facebook claiming scams. I wonder how many tickets will be left for the 9am sales...

Hornby

Banned
HSC
I remember waiting up to four am for the form to even load! Buying the ticketmaster ticket ended up far more stressful, despite getting in early. Everyone had an hour of paranoia and people on facebook claiming scams. I wonder how many tickets will be left for the 9am sales...
None. Will wait for ballot

Currlz

HSC
Well, I have lost all faith in Ticketmaster, absolutely useless. Released all the tickets last night and tried to cover themselves by releasing non existent ones this morning, im yet to find a person who got one from the 9am release, which i suspect was fake.

hopethisworks

Banned
North Manly Beach Sexual Preference: Centaur Bans
HSC
N/A
Well, I have lost all faith in Ticketmaster, absolutely useless. Released all the tickets last night and tried to cover themselves by releasing non existent ones this morning, im yet to find a person who got one from the 9am release, which i suspect was fake.
i know people who did you loser

however i tried to get some(more) and they were sold out by 9.07

jackydoll

HSC
The website had announced that there is a second show in Sydney on the 23rd of January, same line-up and tickets will go on sale at Monday.

I'm probably getting mine through this coach package, just have to wait for the verification e-mail...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)