Big Day Out 2010 (1 Viewer)

johony

HSC
Muse, Powderfinger, Lilly Allen, Eskimo Joe, Groove Armada, Grinspoon, The Mars Volta, Ladyhawke, Dizzee Rascal, Karnivool, Peaches, The Temper Trap, Kasabian, Midnight Juggernauts, Rise Against, Magic Dirt, Mastodon, Lisa Mitchell, The Horrors, Bluejuice, Calvin Harris, Kisschasy, The Decemberists, Tame Impala and Girl Talk

me like.
source?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
it's on the bdo site and it's all pretty fucking shit tbh. Most of them have been here before, not to mention for bdo tours. i have seen more than half. that being said, the second announcements for the past 3 years have all pretty much made me climax so i will probably buy a ticket and sell later if it doesnt improve

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
well on the one hand lame lame lame lame but on the other hand decemberists hmmm

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
i've seen half the line up at local venues, and the majority of the others i've already seen. girl talk, groove armada, i like a few others but overall meh.
agree but switch groove with decemberists :)

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
i saw the decemberists at lollapooloza and they are amazing live. they dont stop playing at all (until their set ends of course), literally no breaks between songs, they just mesh all their songs into each other, very awesome to hear live.

your.knee

i'm lizzing
HSC
i saw the decemberists at lollapooloza and they are amazing live. they dont stop playing at all (until their set ends of course), literally no breaks between songs, they just mesh all their songs into each other, very awesome to hear live.
aw bloody hell

impulsory

HSC
What a terrible lineup.

Except groove armada :D I presume they're headlining the boiler room?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)