N/A
I hope Karen O does a side show.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
still reckon 2011 was the best in the last 5 years or so

Ryan_T90

HSC
Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Killers, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Vampire Weekend, Band Of Horses, The Bloody Beetroots Live, Kaskade, Animal Collective, B.o.B, Sleigh Bells, Foals, Alabama Shakes, 360, Crystal Castles, Pretty Lights, Off!, Grinspoon, Against Me!, Nicky Romero, Morgan Page, Gary Clark Jr, Every Time I Die, Delta Spirit, Childish Gambino, Me, Hunting Grounds, JEFF The Brotherhood, Death Grips, Adventure Club, Jagwar Ma, House Vs Hurricane, Avalanche City, Toucan, Helena, Nina Las Vegas and Sampology!

Chili Peppers, The Killer, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Vampire Weekend, The Bloody Beetroots, Kaskade, 360, Crystal Castles, Nicky Romero and Childish Gambino, looks fucking sick!

Ryan_T90

HSC
It's great isn't it hahaha. It's coming from all the brainless metal heads who can't accept that there are other genres of music. I think it's going to be great that those idiots aren't going to be there. They need to grow up and stop complaining that Big Day Out are sell-outs and it's like the shittest festival Australia has ever seen.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
It's great isn't it hahaha. It's coming from all the brainless metal heads who can't accept that there are other genres of music. I think it's going to be great that those idiots aren't going to be there. They need to grow up and stop complaining that Big Day Out are sell-outs and it's like the shittest festival Australia has ever seen.
>implying there aren't more people saying they're saving for Defqon and Stereosonic instead

Direwolf

HSC
Vampire weekend, RHCP, Killers, Foals, Band of Horses, Hunting Grounds.... ZOMG

Such an amazing lineup

madharris

HSC
N/A
I don't like the lineup this year.... don't think i'll be going

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)