Big W group interview (1 Viewer)

Bored.Of.Life

HSC
johony said:
i'm reporting to Bashir Abdelahad, who i've probably met before, but don't remember him.

i forgot the interviewers name, but he runs the home entertainment department; seems like a nice guy. and i was emailed the job offer.

maybe i'll see you there! we're meeting up at the front at around 3.

just casual, i asked to work at home entertainment, which might be good..no annoying customers hopefully.

does Bash have dark black hair? if so, he became our new store manager and replaced Aaron who was way less stricter and demanding than him.....so who's your manager now??

johony

HSC
Bored.Of.Life said:
does Bash have dark black hair? if so, he became our new store manager and replaced Aaron who was way less stricter and demanding than him.....so who's your manager now??
He does, its short and spiky. He's also quite young too.

Our new manager is someone called Laura Tanner, whom i've never met before.

jannny

HSC
the group interview was easy, almost everyone got a job in my one. Just take it easy and be friendly and ur set! but yea you had to "promote the product" which was also done in groups.

HSC
gosh big w has really improved their interviewing process these days, promoting products, back in the day when it was just a single one on one interview....

And goodluck johony with home ent if you thinks its not going to have annoying customers lol one of the worst with the "excuse me do you have this dvd" amongst the thousands of cheap arse dvds all over the place lol

DumBumm

HSC
I got a interview tomorrow. What should i expect? What question do they ask?

Charmer

HSC
Hey
You can expect to be interveiw by great people. The group interveiw was great for me, you go through typical "what if" senarios, like problem customers stuff like that, Promoting the product is great they give you a product and you have to make up an ad campaign or something for it :) most of all be confident friendly and happy. Confidence is a sure fire way of getting any job. What area are you being interveiwed for?

Frannz

HSC
Hey,

How long does it usually take for them to get back to you after the group assessment? I had mine on Thursday, and still nothing. I'm starting to think that I didn't get the job.. however, after my previous group assessment (my first attempt at bigw job) they rejected me the following day so i dont know whats gonna happen this time :S

johony

HSC
Hey,

How long does it usually take for them to get back to you after the group assessment? I had mine on Thursday, and still nothing. I'm starting to think that I didn't get the job.. however, after my previous group assessment (my first attempt at bigw job) they rejected me the following day so i dont know whats gonna happen this time :S
2 weeks max
you probably can tell whether you got the job or not whilst at the interview though, ie: am i surrounded by retards (y/n)

and wow this is an old thread, i quit big w nearly a year ago haha.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)