Biology exam thoughts (1 Viewer)

Mr_Kap

HSC
I did the artificial ones both increase genetic diversity and limit them (that was my 'discussion'). Cloning just decreases. I'm not saying that's correct, just what I wrote.
Yeh i said that artificial insemination/pollination, transgenic species, hybridisation, cloning limit genetic diversity, but i also said that all of them (apart from cloning) could increase genetic diversity if used in the right way. (i explained obviosuly with examples)

Khan.Paki

HSC
As cytotoxic T cells do not release cytokine. In biology in focus it says th helper cells release cytokine as a form of interaction when the macrophage presents the antigen.

Flop21

HSC
As cytotoxic T cells do not release cytokine. In biology in focus it says th helper cells release cytokine as a form of interaction when the macrophage presents the antigen.
Cytokines are the chemicals released by T-cells and they do more than just that, like prompting B-cells to clone and differentiate.

Really, this is another shit MC question, could technically be either one. But I think the most obvious is C.

Flop21

HSC
Why would it not be C? I can understand thinking it's B, and I can't prove that B is wrong, but I don't believe you can prove C is wrong at all.

Khan.Paki

HSC
Haha exactly right! Thats the problem. You can prove so many questions that may seem wrong. I swear...dont know what bostes was drinking this year.

Flop21

HSC
Haha exactly right! Thats the problem. You can prove so many questions that may seem wrong. I swear...dont know what bostes was drinking this year.
Yeah it's ridiculous. I hope most of them they are forced to accept more than 1 answer.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
It's confusing tbh. Pretty much all leukocytes produce cytokines, and usually a macrophage activates a t helper cell and then the helper tcell activates the macrophages if it's an appropriate immune response. Unless you think about CD8 cells. Pretty poor question.

I think it's a cytotoxic T cell.

Khan.Paki

HSC
Really? That sucks. I never learnt that cytotoxic T cells could release cytokines. Oh well.

Flop21

HSC
It's confusing tbh. Pretty much all leukocytes produce cytokines, and usually a macrophage activates a t helper cell and then the helper tcell activates the macrophages if it's an appropriate immune response. Unless you think about CD8 cells. Pretty poor question.

I think it's a cytotoxic T cell.
Yeah... I don't think it would be a cytotoxic T cell. Cytokines do not equal cytotoxins (chemicals that cytotoxic cells produce), right?

Anyway I truly believe it's C because that it the answer you cannot correctly argue against. The other answers you can all argue it's not the answer.

Plus...

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I think its a cytotoxic T cell!
I doubt it, I put B but I also think that's wrong.

I think it's not D because it's showing the "interaction" rather than the "action" of the cells, and I think it's not B because the wording is weird, "activation of a macrophage", it's actually the opposite, a macrophage activates a T-helper cell which then stimulates the growth of the B-cells.

Flop21

HSC
I'm 99.5% sure it's C. The diagram above is literally where they got that picture/diagram in the test.

wigglestein

HSC
I'm 99.5% sure it's C. The diagram above is literally where they got that picture/diagram in the test.
100% sure it's C b/c the antibodies on the B cell is a dead giveaway...cannot be more than 1 possible answer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)