Biology exam thoughts (1 Viewer)

Flop21

HSC
k so screw biology and it's dumb MC. Bio was going to be the saviour to my ATAR but now... I don't think I'm going to make it into my top preference.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
How about question 14? LOL, when I first looked at that question I got so confused, but once you break down the question you'll realise how easy it is.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
k so screw biology and it's dumb MC. Bio was going to be the saviour to my ATAR but now... I don't think I'm going to make it into my top preference.
Top preference? What's this for?

Catz

HSC
Yes!! Same here I thought bio was going to save me...

Flop21

HSC
Top preference? What's this for?
uni lol! I was just mentioning how my screwed up MC is going to bring my ATAR down and I'm probably not going to get the ATAR I need.

Mr_Kap

HSC
yeh i might not make my 90 ATAR now.

Stuffed english up --> around 76 i think.
Bio ---> probs around 88 or somethin (hopefully higher..im still confident but im not sure how they gonna mark it)

Math on wednesday i need to get like 95+ now, like definitely, anything else is not gonna help my get my atar.
Chemistry i really need to get like a 83 (meaning i need like 88 examination mark because i stuffed my rank up at trials.. went from 1st to 6th.. lol)
And physics i need to get like 88 or 89 now.

Am just praying i can do this.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
uni lol! I was just mentioning how my screwed up MC is going to bring my ATAR down and I'm probably not going to get the ATAR I need.
Oh okay, I thought the course you wanted you were able to choose your best subjects to help you.

luhanbby

HSC
tbh the multiple choice was so ambiguous that not even those state rank tutors can confidently post their answers and say this is (most likely) the answer

dewdropsdrop

HSC
MC ANSWERS (Should be all correct and you can ask about them!):

1. D, 2. A, 3. C, 4. D, 5. A, 6. D, 7. B, 8. B, 9. C, 10. C, 11. D, 12. B, 13. D, 14. D, 15. C, 16. D, 17. B, 18. 2, 19. D, 20. B.

These aren't all the ones I put down in the exam btw lol I think I got like 17/20. They're just what I've arrived at through googling and reflection!!!

Questions here: http://imgur.com/a/7uctQ (someone posted earlier but im not good at technology so idk how to link them or whatever).

biocrazy

HSC
What did people draw for the diagram of results testing water purifying tablets. I drew 2 agar plates
I did three - one control (sealed agar plate with nothing, to prove the agar was not contaminated), one with the tablet and one without

luhanbby

HSC
MC ANSWERS (Should be all correct and you can ask about them!):

1. D, 2. A, 3. C, 4. D, 5. A, 6. D, 7. B, 8. B, 9. C, 10. C, 11. D, 12. B, 13. D, 14. D, 15. C, 16. D, 17. B, 18. 2, 19. D, 20. B.

These aren't all the ones I put down in the exam btw lol I think I got like 17/20. They're just what I've arrived at through googling and reflection!!!

Questions here: http://imgur.com/a/7uctQ (someone posted earlier but im not good at technology so idk how to link them or whatever).
wouldnt 6 be B? causing it to denature..?

TQuadded

Breaking the limits.
HSC
Ok, multiple choice question is definitely C. Macrophages are non-specific immune responses, making B a wrong answer. Cytokines being released is a big clue already.

I didn't know that cytokine referred to interleukins. If it said interleukin specifically I would've put C, but I saw it as the toxic that killer T-lymphocytes produce. :hammer:

Mr_Kap

HSC
Ok, multiple choice question is definitely C. Macrophages are non-specific immune responses, making B a wrong answer. Cytokines being released is a big clue already.

I didn't know that cytokine referred to interleukins. If it said interleukin specifically I would've put C, but I saw it as the toxic that killer T-lymphocytes produce. :hammer:
shit...they should have written interleukens...fucking idiot paper makers.

luhanbby

HSC
i think i really screwed up the MC... wasn't thinking properly when it came to the codominance... thought of bacteria/fungi but just disregarded fungi and paid more attention to the cell wall and membrane for bacteria xD man the epidemiological study one.. caught me out.. wow i think i'll get like 15. thought the rest was okay esp communiaction but i guess short answers are a bitch to score in cos they'll deduct 1 or 2 marks here and there and bam out of 80s. was only aiming for 80 originally maybe i should aim lower LOL

AND I STUDIED SO HARD. fml

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)