• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Biology Predictions/Thoughts (3 Viewers)

year10studentpreparin

HSC
so guys that was a science skill based exam yeah? because I studied for 2 hours total and I knew everything I needed to know and I remembered my bio teacher talking to us about science skills

goodcat911

HSC
I always thought we were supposed to be concise.... :oops: 💀
lool if u look at sample answers for past papers, theyre so bad (to get full marks). also they def gave the lines as an estimate for how much to write (or else theyd have given more space at the end of each question). plus nesa marking is fairly chill (at least compared to my schools marking) so should be fine.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
I might have the letter wrong but I'm 99% this I'd right

Pick the vector and original--> get the DNA--> make the recombinant --> insert the recombinant --> select the recombinant organism
I am pretty sure that was A as I got that as well bc I remember my last was select the recombinant organism

I think it was A because im pretty sure A and B all started with 'pick the vector and original' but I picked A because it had select the recombinant organism as the end bit

dsakvyilsa

HSC
I am pretty sure that was A as I got that as well bc I remember my last was select the recombinant organism

I think it was A because im pretty sure A and B all started with 'pick the vector and original' but I picked A because it had select the recombinant organism
i didnt think it was A, because I think one of those middle ones were talking about the host rather than the vector so it should've been further towatds the end??? i cant even remember it very well tho so idk. I was conflicted between B and D personally.

year10studentpreparin

HSC
i didnt think it was A, because I think one of those middle ones were talking about the host rather than the vector so it should've been further towatds the end??? i cant even remember it very well tho so idk. I was conflicted between B and D personally.
was probably B then I just remember I was choosing on A or B and then I chose one of them but I did what @Unovan did

SASH_06_X

HSC
How
isnt 1 D?
Wasnt that the cochlear implant one and D was how it stimulates the auditory nerve which they do?
Unless its a joke
I sincerely hope it is because I chose D after crossing out B then crossing out D and deciding to choose D in the end
SOMEONE PLZ CONFIRM FOR THIS ELSE ALL MY STRIKETHROUGH EFFORT WILL BE WASTED 😭😭

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
How was the MCQ? any super hard questions in the exam?
All mcq were straightforward but one or two a bit ambiguous.

No hard questions per se but it was concentrated with 4-5 markers so difficult to grab full marks in all questions.

A few oddly worded questions and a lot more even in the content:stimulus ratio than last yesr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)