• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Biology Predictions/Thoughts (3 Viewers)

year10studentpreparin

HSC
im chucking a guess at 80. i think yes the paper was easy, but it wasnt as easy as everyone is saying. its hard to get full marks in all those 4/5 markers, nesa will cut your marks where u dont even expect it
thats true yeah the marking criteria usually is harsh and some people who arent well-versed in science skills will miss out on a lot of key things that will get them higher

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
bruh didnt it only ask for one and it was 2 marks lol??
The 2 marker was how does strucutr and function lead to disorder so I said cataracts for function (cloudy lens) and astigma for structure (fucked up shape)

And then the 4 marker glasses were the easiest tech to talk about so I did hyperipia because it didn't specify you had to use the previous part

year10studentpreparin

HSC
i did astigmatism for the 4 marker with laser eye surgery I thought that would be the easiest to talk about

SASH_06_X

HSC
The 2 marker was how does strucutr and function lead to disorder so I said cataracts for function (cloudy lens) and astigma for structure (fucked up shape)

And then the 4 marker glasses were the easiest tech to talk about so I did hyperipia because it didn't specify you had to use the previous part
I just remembered i did the dumbest mistake ever and switched up the defintions of myopia and hyperopia
but ironically enough i mentioned the right lenses 😭😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)