Biology VS Physics (2 Viewers)

mingis

HSC
physics boy
Using the resluts gained from both subjects in heir corresponding fields, but differentiating them from each other, you maintain a high standard of intellectual integrity... thus using prior skills gained in both subjects to great use, in a field of use such as testing in which eer one you chose. the knowledge lost however, is redundant without the manufacturing of context with the background knowledge of history and geography.

hope it helps.

badquinton304

HSC
I don't like the biology course too much memorising. Physics is good and bad the first 2 modules suck, when you get to the electricity and cosmology modules it gets really interesting.
IMO Chemistry>Physics>Biology

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
badquinton304 said:
I don't like the biology course too much memorising. Physics is good and bad the first 2 modules suck, when you get to the electricity and cosmology modules it gets really interesting.
IMO Chemistry>Physics>Biology
How do you know that when you don't do Biology? You seem to have taken others' comments as your own.

undalay

HSC
Alot of physics math has been dumbed down and removed from the course.

I would even go as far as saying that math in chemistry is almost equal to the math in physics.
Alot(all?) of physics is plug into formula (which is given).
However some concepts within physics take a while to get your head around.

Pros & Cons.
Pros:
Physics: Similar to chemistry, they mesh well. Some things in physics overlaps with things in chemistry.

Cons: imo, bio would be more relevant to a medicine/pharm degree then physics.
The concepts are the biggest part of physics (imo), however if you understand them, alot of things won't need to be memorised.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Projectile Motion is an Extension 1 topic.

undalay

HSC
However it definitely is not as hard as ext 1 prokectile motion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)