blocking out love? (1 Viewer)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
with the phone thing - if you call and he doesnt pick up, it leaves this message going MISSED CALL. so if he doesnt return your call, then you've got problems. it's not a matter of you merely 'calling at the wrong time'.

HSC
N/A
with the phone thing - if you call and he doesnt pick up, it leaves this message going MISSED CALL. so if he doesnt return your call, then you've got problems. it's not a matter of you merely 'calling at the wrong time'.
its also a case of him being too lazy to buy credit.. hes like that =/
hes told me before that he doesnt have credit and ive told him to just buy credit anyway and so he did. lol.

( i seem to have a response for everything... this is not a good sign right?)

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Accept that he's just not that into you and move on.

Is what I would try to do.

HSC
N/A
*tongans

i ddnt use to defend him.. i used to be offensive, used to call him out for every little stupid thing i culd find about him, i ddnt used to give a damn about him. i thought i had moved on....

and now times have changed and now im defending him... so im a bit hot and cold in a sense too =/

one month id be arguing with him and the next id be whimpering like a puppy.

*scratches head* i dont get me... im so confusing.

bio_nut

HSC
Give up, love is bullshit that we concoct out of biochemicals and you will always be miserable. Such is life.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
give up, love is bullshit that we concoct out of biochemicals and you will always be miserable. Such is life.
CUM HERE BBY. ILL SHOW U WOT REAL LOVE lS.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
What the fuck? Who returns missed calls? I just ignore them. Figure if it was important they'll try again.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
its done easily. u just need the right combination of drugs. im not an expert in this field but i think if u take cocaine and heroin simultaneously it can "block out love". it creates an antagonist for the acetylcholine neurotransmitters in ur parasympathetic nervous system and binds to the beta muscarinic receptors in your heart. this causes a block (antagonism) for 'love'.
please be advised that i dont take responsibility for any adverse effects including death.

HSC
N/A
its done easily. u just need the right combination of drugs. im not an expert in this field but i think if u take cocaine and heroin simultaneously it can "block out love". it creates an antagonist for the acetylcholine neurotransmitters in ur parasympathetic nervous system and binds to the beta muscarinic receptors in your heart. this causes a block (antagonism) for 'love'.
please be advised that i dont take responsibility for any adverse effects including death.
what. a. troll.

im clean. i dont take that shit. waste of money imo.

HSC
Uni Grad
confirmed

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
if it's a girl you like, you'd probably return it hey. if it's someone you couldn't care less about, probs not.
Might send a message asking what's up or what they wanted. But 99% of the time I just ignored the notice.

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
misery is bullshit we concoct out of biochemicals HOW ABOUT THAT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)