blocking out love? (1 Viewer)

bio_nut

HSC
misery is bullshit we concoct out of biochemicals HOW ABOUT THAT
I know ;)

But there are some pretty interesting studies on how depressed individuals more accurately determine the outcome of a situation. Happy people have a "happy bias" and this colours their observations significantly. Sadly the depressed people are more likely to be correct about a situation.

I think this is hilarious. :) Had a pretty fun conversation with a pysch about it.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
ok heres what you do
you go to a church
become a nun
and live in a nunnery for the rest of ur lyf!
so that way you never ever ever ever ever have to deal with boys again, AND your guaranteed a place in heaven!
YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg what a good idea!! why didnt i think of this earlier?

HSC
N/A
ok heres what you do
you go to a church
become a nun
and live in a nunnery for the rest of ur lyf!
so that way you never ever ever ever ever have to deal with boys again, AND your guaranteed a place in heaven!
YAYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg what a good idea!! why didnt i think of this earlier?
ahahahhahaha

nah i found my cure :)

i just needed to date other guys. and hookup with them. :D :D

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
is it ever possible to block out love from your heart and listen to your brain instead??

in my case no matter how hard i try to not love this guy.. i cant stop. i block him out of my mind, then someone brings him up in a conversation. and now im having dreams about him. it seems the more i try to fight it the more i fall.

how the fuck do i fix this mess =S

OMG!!!!!! Same problem I'm facing... this is the person I'm loving since time unknown and can't get him outta my mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)