blocking out love? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
lmaooo. te'epilo! A brother treating a bonita like that? Hell nah. Lmaooo. Tell him to grow a tenga. Hahahaha.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! AHAHAHAHAH

oh fuck i love that i know tongan words :D

fuck just makes everything so much more funny.

hes so tenga elo!

omg his uncle was fucking hilarious on the fone drunk as "MATA USI! you TENGA! sii!" ahahahah fuck man.

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! AHAHAHAHAH

oh fuck i love that i know tongan words :D

fuck just makes everything so much more funny.

hes so tenga elo!

omg his uncle was fucking hilarious on the fone drunk as "MATA USI! you TENGA! sii!" ahahahah fuck man.
lmaoooo! Reminds me of my family. All us cousins are meant to be respectful to eachother. Nope! "kai ta'e, usi lahi, mata elo, lemu, tenga fo si'i blahblah" uncles, aunts walk in "yeah, so my day was good. what about yours?" lmaoooo. My sister said to my boo "I feel sorry for you. I wouldn't marry into this family, too bad I'm a part of it" and I sadly agree. Hahahahahahaha

HSC
N/A
lmaoooo! Reminds me of my family. All us cousins are meant to be respectful to eachother. Nope! "kai ta'e, usi lahi, mata elo, lemu, tenga fo si'i blahblah" uncles, aunts walk in "yeah, so my day was good. what about yours?" lmaoooo. My sister said to my boo "I feel sorry for you. I wouldn't marry into this family, too bad I'm a part of it" and I sadly agree. Hahahahahahaha
ahahahhahahha!!!

oh the tongan way... classic.

ta'e is such a common word at my besties house. far.. every second word "TA'E" lols. im so used to it... and i just pick up all the language as i listen :D
and i can so tell when they talk about me "koe ha? palagi?" ahhaa. farr..

and the kids too.. so cheeky.. everyone always tells them "ALU MOHE" even i say it to them and theyr just like "shut up" kids....

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
ahahahhah. yeh hes just so hot and cold, sometimes its hard to know.

and yeah. im just glad i have more opportunities ahead of me, so theres no need for me to stop and whinge that i dont have him.. like i mean HELLOOO ill be going clubbin next week, and im bound to pick up ;)

(yeah im just overly confident right now coz i have too much energy)
Let me state this plainly (and please pay attention so I can avoid repeating myself):

HE IS NOT GOING HOT AND COLD ON YOU.
HE JUST PLAIN DOES NOT LIKE YOU AS A HUMAN BEING.
THE ONLY REASON THAT HE IS OCASSIONALLY NICE TO YOU IS BECAUSE HE EITHER HASN'T MASTURBATED OR SMASHED SOME OTHER CHICK IN QUITE SOME TIME AND IS GETTING HORNY.
WHEN A GUY GETS HORNY, HIS STANDARDS DROP.
EXPONENTIONALLY.

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
LMAOOOO! You remind me of my aunty. Nawww! Lol.

Funniest is my boyfriend. He's lebanese, and when I FIRST brought him over he knew my Mum was talking about him cause she kept saying "LEPA" any more obvious? LOL.

Or when we were at the bus stop, and we had this african dude pervin us... Mum said (in Tongan) Tell the "nika uli" to piss off. Oh, the fresh daily stuff we endure. Lmaooo.

HSC
N/A
Let me state this plainly (and please pay attention so I can avoid repeating myself):

HE IS NOT GOING HOT AND COLD ON YOU.
HE JUST PLAIN DOES NOT LIKE YOU AS A HUMAN BEING.
THE ONLY REASON THAT HE IS OCASSIONALLY NICE TO YOU IS BECAUSE HE EITHER HASN'T MASTURBATED OR SMASHED SOME OTHER CHICK IN QUITE SOME TIME AND IS GETTING HORNY.
WHEN A GUY GETS HORNY, HIS STANDARDS DROP.
EXPONENTIONALLY.
lmao okay bro. im over it . i have no hard feelings. it is wat it is. dont care really. plenty o fish in da ocean :)

HSC
N/A
LMAOOOO! You remind me of my aunty. Nawww! Lol.

Funniest is my boyfriend. He's lebanese, and when I FIRST brought him over he knew my Mum was talking about him cause she kept saying "LEPA" any more obvious? LOL.

Or when we were at the bus stop, and we had this african dude pervin us... Mum said (in Tongan) Tell the "nika uli" to piss off. Oh, the fresh daily stuff we endure. Lmaooo.

LMAOOO ahahahhaha. its soo obvious sometimes. lols. far its easy to pick up tongan :D daily exposure to it and u have a whole vocab!
okay so i cant string sentences but i know basics and insults of course :p farr.. my besties cousins were like to me "sai pe beth" and im like wah.... ahahah and theyr like ohk shes good she doesnt say "sai pe" to everyone LMAO. (coz apparently this other palagi was like saying sai pe to every tongan coz she thought she was cool coz she knew tongan....

but hey i bet ya she cant sing baby nofo mai or tamasi'i tonga like i can ;)

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
LMAOOO ahahahhaha. its soo obvious sometimes. lols. far its easy to pick up tongan :D daily exposure to it and u have a whole vocab!
okay so i cant string sentences but i know basics and insults of course :p farr.. my besties cousins were like to me "sai pe beth" and im like wah.... ahahah and theyr like ohk shes good she doesnt say "sai pe" to everyone LMAO. (coz apparently this other palagi was like saying sai pe to every tongan coz she thought she was cool coz she knew tongan....

but hey i bet ya she cant sing baby nofo mai or tamasi'i tonga like i can ;)
Lmaoooo. Damn, I'm losing my roots. Hahahaha. I bet you'd be more Tongan than I could ever be. Hahahaha! OUAAA.

Like you, it'd take me a good 3 minutes to put a sentence together in Tongan, but when I'm drunk Oh Horsey, I'm as fluent as a freshnut straight from the islands. Lmaooo.

HSC
N/A
Lmaoooo. Damn, I'm losing my roots. Hahahaha. I bet you'd be more Tongan than I could ever be. Hahahaha! OUAAA.

Like you, it'd take me a good 3 minutes to put a sentence together in Tongan, but when I'm drunk Oh Horsey, I'm as fluent as a freshnut straight from the islands. Lmaooo.
bahahahahhahahahahahahahahaa!!

thats always the way :D soon as the horses get drunk they run their mouth like theres no tomorrow!!

ladyy-nemo

DOWN ASS BITCH!
HSC
Plenty of fish in the indian ocean AS WELL. Catch my drift?
Lmaoooooooo.

Yeah. I'm a talk shit when I'm drunk. GUILTY TO THAT! Hahahahaha.

HSC
N/A
Plenty of fish in the indian ocean AS WELL. Catch my drift?
Lmaoooooooo.

Yeah. I'm a talk shit when I'm drunk. GUILTY TO THAT! Hahahahaha.
ahahaha. nah indian ocean arnt my kinda fish... ill stick to my pacific ocean fish :D

ehehehhee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)