blocking out love? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
is it ever possible to block out love from your heart and listen to your brain instead??

in my case no matter how hard i try to not love this guy.. i cant stop. i block him out of my mind, then someone brings him up in a conversation. and now im having dreams about him. it seems the more i try to fight it the more i fall.

how the fuck do i fix this mess =S

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
why cant you allow yourself to love him

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
it's possible, you'll just feel really sad for a while, then you'll get over it (getting over time period would depend on how much you like/luv/love/lurrrve him)

HSC
N/A
why cant you allow yourself to love him
coz i want to be with this guy... and like at this moment i cant really "Call him" and tell him whats on my mind, coz he doesnt pick up calls.

yeh i see him in passing... but its not enough time to talk to him.

and im thinking maybe i shuld just move on... even though everything says he likes me and stuff, but i cant ask him and shit just because of the inconveniences.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
coz i want to be with this guy... and like at this moment i cant really "Call him" and tell him whats on my mind, coz he doesnt pick up calls.

yeh i see him in passing... but its not enough time to talk to him.

and im thinking maybe i shuld just move on... even though everything says he likes me and stuff, but i cant ask him and shit just because of the inconveniences.
whaaaaaaaaat that is the most confusing thing ever
you cant love him
because he doesnt pick up his calls

HSC
i'm pretty sure not asking him to find out is far more of an inconvenience, if you're as obsessed as you say you are

although not picking up your calls is a fairly, um .. negative sign lol

HSC
N/A
okay it will make more sense if i say hes my ex....

and why i keep obsessing over this is because he "acts" like he still likes me. and apparently he told a friend of mine that 'yeah shes my ex. thats my girl"

WTFFF... im confused myself. first he says he wants nothing to do with me and now hes calling me his girl.

i dont know what the fuck to think anymore

HSC
N/A
Notice the bad things about him. He doesn't respect you enough to pick up your calls for starters.
ive noticed the bad things for so long.. and thats prob the key factor of our breakup.

and so thinking about those things are not that easy anymore because i can only narrow it down to two things (as the other things i criticised about him hes fixed up, due to me pointing them out to him.) and tbh.. those two things (he smokes and he doesnt pick up my calls) dont really outweigh the good things.

Heartless

HSC
If he keeps switching his mind about you, then tell yourself you're not going to put up with his ridiculous antics. Forget him.

Find a sweeter, cuter guy. :3

P.S. there are definitely better places to get advice from. :L

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Convince yourself that he's a serial killer. That'll cure your ailment.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
lulz lulz lulz omg he smokes and he doesn't pick up my calls he is the scum of the earth~!11!!~!!!

be less clingy and maybe you'll find yourself a nice young man some day.

boganxcore

HSC
piss in their mouth or get them to piss in yours
you wont ever see him the same way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)