Book suggestions (1 Viewer)

Sxmm

HSC
I've finally come to terms with the fact that I need to start reading more books to enhance my English skills. I was wondering what everyone's favourite books of all time were so that I could start my reading journey. I prefer fiction books by the way.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
There's a couple I can recommend:

- Les Misérables (English translation) by Victor Hugo. You don't have to read it all since it's huge but the English used in it is pretty advanced (at least by my standards) and I believe you can greatly benefit from it.
- The Wave by Todd Strasser. Doesn't really use any advanced terms/language and the register is mostly informal, but the novel is very enjoyable and not too long and could help you with things like creative pieces.

📚📚

may22

HSC
Les Misérables (English translation) by Victor Hugo. You don't have to read it all since it's huge but the English used in it is pretty advanced (at least by my standards) and I believe you can greatly benefit from it.
I ordered a copy of Les Miserables just yesterday. Can’t wait for it to come in, I’ve been dying to read it since I watched the musical

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)