Bored of School... (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
dw about year 11.......in year 12 the motivation just naturally comes to you
um....no

motivation is something that you miainly have to build youself. It just doesn't come naturally..

autumn-bird

HSC
You could write down all the things you want to achieve in relation to school and studying on index cards (e.g. I want to get a UAI of .... , I want to get a ranking of .... in this subject, I want to get into this course at uni which needs a score of ...) and whenever you feel bored/unmotivated, whip out your goal cards and read them! Make them pretty and colourful too!!

You could also try reading them before your study sessions, to re-enforce your goals and what you are aiming for.

It sounds very cheesy, but it works for me! :D

Try it out; it only takes like 10 mins of your time to do. :D :D

Brontecat

HSC
You could write down all the things you want to achieve in relation to school and studying on index cards (e.g. I want to get a UAI of .... , I want to get a ranking of .... in this subject, I want to get into this course at uni which needs a score of ...) and whenever you feel bored/unmotivated, whip out your goal cards and read them! Make them pretty and colourful too!!

You could also try reading them before your study sessions, to re-enforce your goals and what you are aiming for.

It sounds very cheesy, but it works for me! :D

Try it out; it only takes like 10 mins of your time to do. :D :D
might try that

Gunner4lyfe

HSC
FINAL YEAR OF SCHOOL.

ENJOY IT !

20 years down the road..ull be going like....ahh i remember my school days....boy were they brilliant. Wish i could do em again....

HSC
FINAL YEAR OF SCHOOL.

ENJOY IT !

20 years down the road..ull be going like....ahh i remember my school days....boy were they brilliant. Wish i could do em again....
yeah even with all the stress & whatever im trying to enjoy it.
& it works!
when you tell yourself you want to enjoy it, you do.
when you tell yourself omg im so stressed out omg omg. then you're not going to enjoy it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)