• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
does anyone have breaks 2morrow from 9-11?
i think i have a break from 11-2, lol

math1002 tute's are on tomorrow right?

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
actually i rather b on the train right now, coz my house has no aircon- and i'm gonna explode soon. :mad1:
ahahah.. go out and catch the train to somewhere far, then catch it back, and repeat until the weather outside cools down :p

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
If you ever spot someone wearing a bos t-shirt, come over and say hi. I'm the only one who currently has/wears one in science, or indeed the whole uni, as far as I'm aware.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
ahahah.. go out and catch the train to somewhere far, then catch it back, and repeat until the weather outside cools down :p
LOL yeah go up to wyong, go to the entrance, have a swim and then catch a train back! :)

Carlito

HSC
lol and hope the transit officer peoples dont ask you for your ticket

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by BlackJack
If you ever spot someone wearing a bos t-shirt, come over and say hi. I'm the only one who currently has/wears one in science, or indeed the whole uni, as far as I'm aware.
i would wear a bos shirt - seriously i would - if and only if i didnt have to buy it - so will they give me one for free?!

LOL

ah by the way, i was lining up to get the maths text book - mind up i had to wait like 20 minutes in line just to get into the store, and then when i got the book, i found that the line was seriously zig-zagging from one end of the shop to the other -

so i just went home with winston

far out, they should make another co-op shop

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by BlackJack
Hey BlackJack, wanna help us in the creation of BOS SOC?, USYD will be the first to have it and then permeating itself into other unis, like UNSW and UTS :p....

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeah, but what if i get there, then the train that takes me back doesn't have air con??? aaaaaahhhhh!!!! :D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, but what if i get there, then the train that takes me back doesn't have air con??? aaaaaahhhhh!!!! :D
then wait for the next train :)
its peak hr, so there should be one every 15 minutes

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
i would wear a bos shirt - seriously i would - if and only if i didnt have to buy it - so will they give me one for free?!

LOL

ah by the way, i was lining up to get the maths text book - mind up i had to wait like 20 minutes in line just to get into the store, and then when i got the book, i found that the line was seriously zig-zagging from one end of the shop to the other -

so i just went home with winston

far out, they should make another co-op shop
hehe, i told u man, u should seriously think abt. going to the UTS co-op bookshop, if ur desperate to get ya books...coz i think there, the line's would've died down by now. :p

Carlito

HSC
then wait for the next train :)
its peak hr, so there should be one every 15 minutes
even to some far out place like wyong?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Hey BlackJack, wanna help us in the creation of BOS SOC?, USYD will be the first to have it and then permeating itself into other unis, like UNSW and UTS :p....
yeah man! i am the leader :D MuahUAHuhauHUH
we'll all be inactive members and we'll have donut partys and spam parties :D

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Mayyybe. I'll be helping-in-absentia though, will be too busy most of the time. :p

What are you guys gonna do anyway? Run e-learning programs, massive LANs or booze-up contests? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)