• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (2 Viewers)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
no seriously, i want a bos shirt ...
yeah i want one too :p... since i promised laz ill be attending open days this year to help out... i hope he gives me a 95% discount :D...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
nah... what happens is... existing mods do the votes... and then the admins do the thinking... :D
no wonder we haven't been promoted to mods- coz the exisiting mods. only vote for their friends and stuff- bastards!! :p

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
there used to be a link to buy em on the homepage but its gone now
yeah i know i just checked - i want a bos shirt!!!!

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
no wonder we haven't been promoted to mods- coz the exisiting mods. only vote for their friends and stuff- bastards!! :p

thats why u gotta hook up with existing mods and bee there fweeend :D... before i always abstained in the votes lol... there was too much of an influx in modding that time... but Laz said it will be better knowing a mod, and ull have a better chance of getting the position... but im sure the mod will only help u out if ur really capable of doing the job... not because ur their friend, if that's the case... BOS will breakdown having any tom dick and harry being modded.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
LOL well if i got voted or asked to do the job, then i will - im sure anyone would

but MuaHUAh i aint gonna do any sucking up!

MuaHUAHuah

hmm - yeah i want to get a shirt - i might pm him later - they better have good sizes man!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
thats why u gotta hook up with existing mods and bee there fweeend :D... before i always abstained in the votes lol... there was too much of an influx in modding that time... but Laz but it will be better knowing a mod, and ull have a better chance of getting the position... but im sure the mod will only help u out if ur really capable of doing the job... not because ur their friend, if that's the case... BOS will breakdown having any tom dick and harry being modded.
well it is like that at the moment- and dammit, why did u have to quit ya mod. position...now i don't know any of the other mods! >.<

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
LOL well if i got voted or asked to do the job, then i will - im sure anyone would

but MuaHUAh i aint gonna do any sucking up!

MuaHUAHuah

hmm - yeah i want to get a shirt - i might pm him later - they better have good sizes man!
and ask him for black t-shirts, so u don't have to do forensic tests on it. :lol:

edit: yeah, get a red one. :D

Carlito

HSC
lol, you should specifically ask them to make a red one for you

Winston

HSC
well it is like that at the moment- and dammit, why did u have to quit ya mod. position...now i don't know any of the other mods! >.<
rofl... i dont think they'll mod u haha... remember u gotta do ur job... it's not easy either.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC

edit: yeah, get a red one. :D
there better be a red one!

hmm - searching for laz now to pm him :)
anyne else want one?
i'll pm him as well

edit: i mean, fatmuscle!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i've just pm'ed him - asking for price and size etc

MuahUAH there better be a red one! LOL

umm yeah - hopefully they are cheap!

Winston

HSC
i want a green one... a darker green one... :D..

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
rofl... i dont think they'll mod u haha... remember u gotta do ur job... it's not easy either.
yeah, of course i'll do the job- but i guess i guess becomming a mod. these days means sucking up to the existing mods.- which i don't wanna do! :D

i'll just keep flaming them. :)

yeah i've just pm'ed him - asking for price and size etc

MuahUAH there better be a red one! LOL

umm yeah - hopefully they are cheap!
or u can always go to the t-shirt printers, and ask them to make a custom t-shirt for ya, wif the bos stuff printed on it... i think that there's one such shop at Usyd.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
:lol:
: haha, the superior, yet deleted, smiley :

I'll be honest. I did not see your application tooheys. That either says there was a first stage and you didn't pass, or you didn't reply officially to laz's request.

If you don't know too many, you'll just have to elevate you daily post quality. Make 'useful' posts, in a few places so the mods know you are helpful. The chief problem is there is quite a few mods now in some forums.

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
There is an official place, I've been there when they came up with the bos-tshirt idea.

But printing fewer shirts makes each one expensive, so you betta gather lots of people.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by BlackJack
:lol:
: haha, the superior, yet deleted, smiley :

I'll be honest. I did not see your application tooheys. That either says there was a first stage and you didn't pass, or you didn't reply officially to laz's request.

If you don't know too many, you'll just have to elevate you daily post quality. Make 'useful' posts, in a few places so the mods know you are helpful. The chief problem is there is quite a few mods now in some forums.
yeah, and also the fact that when u do make helpful posts in the Usyd section- there's no one to c it. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)