• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
nah they just take the membership card and swipe that's it... i bought my two textbooks the other day.
yeah man i coulda used my bros card and saved myself $25
bloody hell - the only reason why i joined was coz i was told they check ur photo ID everytime u use the card

geez man --

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
yeah man i coulda used my bros card and saved myself $25
bloody hell - the only reason why i joined was coz i was told they check ur photo ID everytime u use the card

geez man --
hahaha!!! :p

i just got a fwnds card and will b using it soon. ;) :D

Carlito

HSC
Winston have u managed to get the 8th edition of that book for elec?.... they bookshop only sells 9th edition i think :s

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
Winston have u managed to get the 8th edition of that book for elec?.... they bookshop only sells 9th edition i think :s
yeah i got it man... its right next to me... lol they had heaps of copy at co-op... anyways im so fucked with these vector ques i dont get any of them and im scratching my head off :(

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by eneleon
BAHAHAHAH. After twenty million billion years, I get to start Uni tomorrow. ANY POINTERS? =p
avoid the fobs, and the ones who speak with sentences which contain monosyllabic words....

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
yeah i got it man... its right next to me... lol they had heaps of copy at co-op... anyways im so fucked with these vector ques i dont get any of them and im scratching my head off :(
man, don't worry too much abt. it just read about the vectors, and do the "preparotary" questions...that shuld b enuf to get a pass!!! also there's lots of help available as well, u can ask ya questions here...or u can book an appointment wif ya tutor, etc. etc. :)

avoid the fobs, and the ones who speak with sentences which contain monosyllabic words....
hehe, which might include us. :D

Carlito

HSC
ah cool ill get it tomorrow.... and omg.. .ur stalking me at neowin now too lol o_O

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by eneleon
BAHAHAHAH. After twenty million billion years, I get to start Uni tomorrow. ANY POINTERS? =p
lolz.. how cum man?? =D

don't avoid me!!! ='( i am bein good!!!

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC

WHAT DONT U GET MAN? LET ME KNOW AND I'LL HELP YA :D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
by the way guys, i have a free bbq 2morrow since i joined this club. if you come with me when i go for mine, you guys will get ur bbq for free to!

MuaHUAHa - anyone coming?

Carlito

HSC
by the way guys, i have a free bbq 2morrow since i joined this club. if you come with me when i go for mine, you guys will get ur bbq for free to!

MuaHUAHa - anyone coming?
ooohhh free food :D what time? my mondays are prety full but i got a few breaks

Winston

HSC
WHAT DONT U GET MAN? LET ME KNOW AND I'LL HELP YA :D
FUCKING all of it! lol like the show graphicall ones, and the wtf making angles 45 degrees hahaah shit.. they dont even give u an example to show u

Carlito

HSC
FUCKING all of it! lol like the show graphicall ones, and the wtf making angles 45 degrees hahaah shit.. they dont even give u an example to show u
yeah that confused the hell out of me too so im gonna goto the library tomorrow and try them again in my breaks... well, unless i can get a free BBQ courtesy of tooheyz

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
ah cool ill get it tomorrow.... and omg.. .ur stalking me at neowin now too lol o_O
fuck u.. u joined october 2001, i joined august, uve been stalking me ever frekin since i cant believe it! SINCE 2001 u been stalking me, u crazy crazy nugget!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
hehe, then ask tooheyz to explain it to u from basics.

anyways, its week two now, which means that the tutes/labs are on, so i will only b having 2 hours of break on my 8am-5pm day!! :(

Carlito

HSC
fuck u.. u joined october 2001, i joined august, uve been stalking me ever frekin since i cant believe it! SINCE 2001 u been stalking me, u crazy crazy nugget!
pfft... techicalities.... i didnt know u were there till u posted in my asian girls thread

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
anyways, its week two now, which means that the tutes/labs are on, so i will only b having 2 hours of break on my 8am-5pm day!! :(
i have 3 hours on a 8am-4pm day, so a little better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)