BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Well just have one of those Up and Go poppers then.. that's massively better than having nothing atleast.

Carlito

HSC
Originally posted by Wyvern
speaking of donuts, i remmember my mum bought a non carb, non sugar donut from a health show

it was made out of egg, cottage cheese and some non sweet sprinkles........it looked like a donut but when i tasted it.......SPEW

non-sugar donut!!!????!!! thats blasphemy

Collin

HSC
N/A
So JKD whats your average daily eating menu?
Well, in actual terms of specific foods, it can vary greatly, but I generally have a macronutrient rule.

Nutrition for me is even more complicated by the fact that I'm trying to gain muscle while maintaining a steady fat percentage.. very hard thing to do.

I eat regularly, around 5-6 small meals a day.

Each meal consists of (hopefully) a nice amount of complex carbohydrates and protein, with perhaps some poly or mono unsaturated fats.

The only time where I eat simple carbohydrate foods (such as lollies) on purpose is right before or after a workout as to induce an insulin spike, as insulin slows down catabolism and the negative effects of the hormone cortisol after weight lifting sessions.

Sad to admit, but I'm not really a vege person. So I tend to get my daily vitamins and minerals from supplements.\

I also drink lots of water because I take a ATP enhancement supplement (creatine monohydrate).

In general, portion control is important, I try to avoid simple carbohydrates and trans/saturated fats.

Big breakfast.

Small dinner.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
just in case your thinking of eating salad instead of burgers.......DONT lol

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=571&e=1&u=/nm/health_mcdonalds_salad_dc
lolz, they taste YUK any wayz... i usually haf filet o fish...

Originally posted by Carlito
http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com/

* disclaimer: not directed at anyone in here, just wanted to share a strange and somewhat humourous link while i rememberd it as you are talking about food.

lol
?? i dun get it!!!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
man, i just had a bowl of cereal for breakfast for the first time in ages...and i felt sick in the train...it just didn't feel right having food in that time of the morning. :eek:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
man, i just had a bowl of cereal for breakfast for the first time in ages...and i felt sick in the train...it just didn't feel right having food in that time of the morning. :eek:
u an me are like the complete converse!
i feel soOo sick if i dont eat anything in the morning

LOL :D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
^ mate, try this 2morrow morning: after brushing ur teeth, have a glass of orange juice - its the most disgusting taste, ever!

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
^ mate, try this 2morrow morning: after brushing ur teeth, have a glass of orange juice - its the most disgusting taste, ever!
now that's what i call Mint Juice ;)

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
MuahuAh tru eating one of those listerine green things, and then drink water!!

worst taste ever! LOL

Winston

HSC
MuahuAh tru eating one of those listerine green things, and then drink water!!

worst taste ever! LOL
i remember when i ate a candycane, and i drank milk, holy fuck :(

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
i remember when i ate a candycane, and i drank milk, holy fuck :(

yet you can eat a cinnamon donut, with sushi in the middle, with wasabi topping and dipped in soya sauce?!

:eek:

Winston

HSC
yet you can eat a cinnamon donut, with sushi in the middle, with wasabi topping and dipped in soya sauce?!

:eek:
and peanut butter on the bottom, and on top u spread a thin layer of butter, and then fill the top with vegemite :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)