HSC
N/A
B. Arts (Political Economy and Sociology) II

Last edited:

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
bachelor of science I
working on changing that to bachelor of pharmacy for next year. had atar for it but didn't decide in time for stat test :'(.

MongMan

HSC
were you expecting the cutoff for your course to be so low especially all the hype they tried to create around it?
People at the info day were telling me that they expected it to be actually higher than Science. I expected it to be around 75 considering it was replacing at least two other 75 UAI courses. Looks like I was right. *facepalm*

bonamy

HSC
Bachelor of Education(Secondary: Humanities and Social Sciences)/ Bachelor of Arts( History/Maths) II

rx34

HSC
bachelor of science I
working on changing that to bachelor of pharmacy for next year. had atar for it but didn't decide in time for stat test :'(.
Oh nooooooo. I'm sorry to hear that. All the best for next year :)

UncoKane

Huzzah!
HSC
Uni Grad
People at the info day were telling me that they expected it to be actually higher than Science. I expected it to be around 75 considering it was replacing at least two other 75 UAI courses. Looks like I was right. *facepalm*
Nah. It replaced one ~75 UAI course (B Arts and Sciences) and an ~83 UAI course (B Liberal Studies) and a high 90s course (B Liberal Studies (International)).

But it's just as bad as the B Arts and Sciences so I'm not surprised.

Scorch

HSC
BArts (Ancient History/Italian Studies) III. Anyone else doing Ancient History or Italian?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)