Boy, 12, turns into girl (2 Viewers)

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Is there any other way to treat this other than by changing your gender? If I had it i doubt I would want to become a girl that much anyway.
It's impossible to know how you would feel if you had it, so there's no use speculating. But seriously, it sounds like what you're saying is: "If I had a disorder that made me want to become a girl, I still wouldn't want to become a girl, because I'm such a manly manly man."

oksteph

HSC
Whether one feels comfortable being another gender, is totally up to them REGARDLESS of their age.
If anyone saw that girl on 60 minutes a few weeks back, that girl knew exactly what she was headed for and why she wanted to do it.

The fact that they even have the slightest clue of what a sex change is shows their maturity of the situation and that they are somewhat brighter than other kids.
So the parents complain that the school should teach the kids about these issues, but why? The parents can teach their own kids if they're so concerned about sex changes. It doesn't have anything to do with kids learning their English, Math or Geography.

omnipotent

HSC
Fuck off you ignorant little neanderthal. Disowning your son for wanting a sex change operation, or even being gay? Grow a heart you dim-witted prick.
I'd disown my son for several reasons.
Neadnerthal? no
yeh maybe I should grow a heart, but that doesn't change the fact that people like this are mentally disabled and mutated
and in the good practise of hitler, we should let them die out slowly....or quickly, whatever

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Oh yeah, I remember that. That kid really freaked me out (the mother too, but because she was ugly as fuck).
*drum roll*
The mother:

Some people* are just not suitable enough to be parents.

*kids

LOLOLOL at "Alfie's" face. Wtf. She's ten times that kid's size. How the hell did she seduce such a minor?

Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
I'd disown my son for several reasons.
Neadnerthal? no
yeh maybe I should grow a heart, but that doesn't change the fact that people like this are mentally disabled and mutated
and in the good practise of hitler, we should let them die out slowly....or quickly, whatever
Lol computer bully.

omnipotent

HSC
you know what's more surprising than the 12 year old kid having a kid?
That ugly ass 15 year old having sex. multiple times!
Initially, I was kinda cut that a 12 year old had gotten further with a girl than me...and then I saw the pic
Tells you something about England though....

Dooga

HSC
Yeah, but at least I waited until I was over fifteen. Poor young soul. Three more years and he would have ripened nicely, and able to go under the knife
are you a sex change person???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)