Boyfriends for Girls (1 Viewer)

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
What is it that girls like so much about boys? i'm very intrigued.

to all the boys on here, when you see a girl what do you honestly do?

Girl: looks at you, Boy: does what?

Boy A, quickly looks away and pretends it didn't happen.

Boy B, walks up to her talks and asks questions etc.

I wonder why Boy A even happens, is it because boys are too scared that if they make eye contact they will know they will have to eventually talk to the girl, and if they end up not liking the girl they will be stuck with her for a long time (lols).

I would like to known the percentage of what choice boys make in this given scenario (obviously not everyone is going to be honest)

deathdude222

HSC
Honestly, if she's looking at me and I don't find her good looking - I become boy A (I'm pretty superficial, not a good thing but I got it from my Mum)
If she is good looking, I would smile and hopefully she would smile back at me. If she does, then I would approach and go from there.

Paradox.101

HSC
Ahhhh I hate this!
I can't help but naturally look away as if I just shrugged them off, even if they were good looking. I don't know what it is but I find it weird and maybe sort of rude on my side if I just stare at them, smiling or without a smile.
Like today, during lunch with mates, this girl was staring, I looked at her and looked away and I probably gave her a WTF face...looked back, she was still looking at me, and this time I met her eyes for longer and she looked away swiftly, lol what?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If I catch a girl looking at me, I'll assume that she's just looking around the place and checking out her local environment.

If I catch her looking at me repeatedly, I wouldn't know what I'd do. It's never happened to me before!

If she comes up to me and she's unattractive to me - I'll probably take a page out of Kevin Costner and so she'll be like: "I've been watching you all night". And then I'll be like: "Yeah? Why don't go back there and keep on watching?" OHHHHHHHH SNAP =P

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I'm all "WTF IS SHE LOOKING AT!?" then act like a dick, because girls like bastards.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
They like bastards? Damn, my parents were married when they had me <_<

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I think they're restoring the posts that were lost in the Great Forum Coup!

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
ok let me spice things up a bit, Theres a Girl B, she comes up to you and has a conversation, turns out she actually likes you and invites you to one of her friends parties. (note: less than 0.10% chance of this actually happening, but you never know, a girl may ask you out someday) : D

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'd say, "Where? When? What's going on?" and then figure out something. I'd be inclined to say, 'I have a more pressing engagement...' though.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I'd go "Yeah, this is awkward. My girlfriend is right here."

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
ok let me spice things up a bit, Theres a Girl B, she comes up to you and has a conversation, turns out she actually likes you and invites you to one of her friends parties. (note: less than 0.10% chance of this actually happening, but you never know, a girl may ask you out someday) : D
Err go to the party.

HSC
ok so when you see a girl around your age looking/staring at you, does that mean they are somewhat attracted to you?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Apparently UNSW hands them out for free. I read it in their Arc Student Life handbook...

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
Same with UTS... good way to save money, don't need to go into supermarket and buy condoms.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
But are they good ones though. They may be like... Black and Gold condoms or No Frills brand =P

zehurricane

Capitalism, Ho!
HSC
But are they good ones though. They may be like... Black and Gold condoms or No Frills brand =P
Nope it durex... You get it in those clear case pencil case bag with randoms shit like gums, pens etc etc...

Best thing to do in orientation is to get as many pens as you can... last info days, got about 30+ pens :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)