Boyfriends for Girls (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, I intend to find out next time I see her... when, or if, that ever happens.

But I really, really, really hope she is the mythical 'The One'. I wonder what it's like to have a girlfriend...

MysteryGenius

HSC
you better try at least lol there's nothing worse than chickening out last minute and missing the perfect opportunity
and good luck ^.^

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Well, if I see her - I haven't seen her in almost two years. /me shrugs

But rest assured if I see her, I shall not hesitate to march up to her and... initiate a series of events that will end with her marrying me. =P

And thanks MG! I'll need all the luck I can get.

MysteryGenius

HSC
have you kept in contact with her at least?

nono, no 'if's
only 'when's !
make it happen!! lol

no worries man xD

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
but rest assured when i see her, i shall not hesitate to march up to her and... Initiate a series of events that will end with her marrying me. =p
ftfy. :)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
have you kept in contact with her at least?

nono, no 'if's
only 'when's !
make it happen!! lol

no worries man xD
Err... she rejected my Facebook friend request...

Still, there's that slim hope. I wish I could make it happen - but I can't really do much. It's a waiting game from my perspective...

And thanks Aquawhite?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
And thanks Aquawhite?
Do you mean me? Saw the orange name and the first letter and just assumed from there?...

A few questions: When did you last send the facebook request? Did you send a message with it? Would she remember who you are?

MysteryGenius

HSC
hahaha nicely done

Err... she rejected my Facebook friend request...

Still, there's that slim hope. I wish I could make it happen - but I can't really do much. It's a waiting game from my perspective...

And thanks Aquawhite?
oohhh =/
yeah i suppose you're right about that
well, hopefully you two get back into touch at least...

haha it's Absolutezero!!! :p

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Oh yes, sorry Absolutezero... I assumed. It's 1 in the morning - my bad. =(

But when did I send the request... uhh, like November 2009 and January 2010. Second one I sent with a note, along the lines of 'Good luck in the HSC'. And she would remember me - I'm sure of it. I have a very unique name.

And MG... I hope we get back into touch. I can't exactly force a move. I fear one day I may crack and send her a Facebook message along the lines of "I love you, I've always loved you - your eyes are the most beautiful I've ever seen - and the most beautiful I ever will see, they continually mesmerise me and leave me speechless. I can only help but stare in helpless attraction, where the world phases out and the only thing I see is your perfect smile and your wonderful person. And I love knowing that even though you are so beautiful on the outside, you have a personality just as wonderful as your appearance. I want to marry you one day and I'm going crazy knowing that I may never have you. So if you hate me, I urge you to block me - berate me on a return message, send every curse word you know to convince my stubborn mind that there is no chance of us ever being together. So maybe then I can rid myself of this complete obsession I have with you".

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
If you haven't seen her in so long, how do you know she is still the same person you fell in love with. People change a lot over the course of two years, even if they appear to look the same. Hopefully, you will see her soon, and at least talk to her again; find out the person she is now.

There's a thin line between obsession and obsession. Having the first words you say to her a confession of obsession really pushes that line. You seem like a decent guy; don't end up as the decent guy who is court ordered to stay 100m away at all time. :)

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I have a bad feeling that as long as she doesn't do something drastic such as join a military junta group - I'm probably still going to be obsessed... still, that's one of the reasons I'd like to see her again. To see if she is still love-able.

And a confession of obsession it may be - but it's pretty much the truth =P

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I have a bad feeling that as long as she doesn't do something drastic such as join a military junta group - I'm probably still going to be obsessed... still, that's one of the reasons I'd like to see her again. To see if she is still love-able.

And a confession of obsession it may be - but it's pretty much the truth =P
I think your obsession is beginning to grow a little creepy. Kinda like how fungi flowers and develops from damp and rotting vegetation, your obsession is flourishing in the space and time between you both. Kill the fungi man.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Shadow, you haven't seen this girl in two years, how can you still be obsessed? You've put her on a pedestal she doesn't deserve, she obviously doesn't want to talk to you if you sent her a friend request and she rejected it. Talk to other girls, realise this one isn't worth your time obsessing over her. Yes, it may be hard initially but stop thinking about her all the fucking time. You are obsessed, not in love. Obsessed with the idea of being in love, you'll realise this when you do actually fall in love. Just find someone else.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Oh there you are Aquawhite, I've known it's creepy for a long time. But I have the train of thought: "If she doesn't like me - then it's "creepy", if she likes me - then it's "true love/dedication"" or whatnot.

But I'm obsessed because I'm kicking myself for not asking her out when I had the chance to. And because of the small number of females which I've had the privilege of meeting - she stands out to me in the same way Don Bradman's batting average stands out among everyone elses. People have said it's because she's the first person I liked in that way - I have an exceedingly bad case of puppy love.

And because of that, my logic and reasoning is being thrown out the window. You know when your head is telling you something that your metaphorical heart refuses to accept? It's that kind of thing. My head says: "Dude, everyone is saying the same thing. She doesn't like you" - but then the metaphorical heart will always retort: "But if you were able to talk to her, perhaps you could convince her otherwise". And because I'm obsessed, in the end I'll always choose the metaphorical heart because that slim 0.0000000000001% chance of winning her appeals to me much more than looking elsewhere.

But others have said I'll find a "hot chick" (to use their words) "first week of uni and you'll forget about her". Since I feel I'm starting to get a bit crazy, I hope I find someone else... though part of me says I hope I find her instead.

Though I agree - I am in love with the idea of being in love.

But as of right now, I don't think I can stop thinking about her - nor realise she's not my time. In fact, my mind would consider retorting: "I'm not worth her time". /crazyperson

I apologise if my rambles seem non-sensical but I try to organise them (that is, my thoughts) as nicely as possible.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
But Aqua, I have to do it myself!

And SeCKSiiMiNh, it may be funny - but it's the plan. And the plan has been thought out somewhat. It's actually the fifth version of the plan.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
But Aqua, I have to do it myself!

And SeCKSiiMiNh, it may be funny - but it's the plan. And the plan has been thought out somewhat. It's actually the fifth version of the plan.
Wai so scared though? It's just a girl, even if she is the girl of your dreams. And if you're not successful with her, then it's a sign that you should live alone forever... or that you're gay.

One or the other.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I haven't seen her yet, I can't ask her out... yet.

And if I'm not successful with her - I'll collapse back into my nihilistic, cynical, world-hating shell and be one of those reclusive geniuses that no one appreciates until I die. =P

But I'm not gay. In both senses of the word right now - I'm not happy, and I don't like men in a "Let's get into a 'relationship'" sense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)