Boyfriends for Girls (1 Viewer)

Sammy2011

HSC
I don't understand why some guys are so nervous around girls. I've talked to my guy friends and they explained (rather poorly, mind you), that they feel that girls are judging them all the time. This can't possibly be true!

And, talking for myself, if I'm looking at a guy...it means I'm looking at a guy. Personally, I start playing with my hair if I think he is cute.

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Of course girls are judging guys when they first see them... it's like the concept of those speed dating thingamajigs.

And guys also judge girls via appearance - so naturally, they think the same is happening to them.

Sammy2011

HSC
So it is really true that guys are totally looks-based? Perhaps I'm just someone who hopes for the best in people, but I have always held a deep seated belief that not every guy would judge a book by its cover.

I understand why super attractive girls would get guys nervous, it's the same with super attractive guys and girls. I'm more of a girl-next-door/ surfer type, so maybe that it why I befriend guys easily without making them nervous.

And thanks, MrBrightside ;)

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
not necessarily looks based, but everyone has their own tastes.

the hottest chick ever could have the worst personality, which in turn would be a massive turn off =] but i spose guys who only want a wet penor wouldnt mind

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
So it is really true that guys are totally looks-based? Perhaps I'm just someone who hopes for the best in people, but I have always held a deep seated belief that not every guy would judge a book by its cover.

I understand why super attractive girls would get guys nervous, it's the same with super attractive guys and girls. I'm more of a girl-next-door/ surfer type, so maybe that it why I befriend guys easily without making them nervous.

And thanks, MrBrightside ;)
Guys are not totally looks based. They use it as... criteria to weed out girls. I think if a guy looks at someone he doesn't think looks half-bad, then they'd be quite content to date them.

I would love to be the first one to state that I only judge girls via personality and not on looks - because looks is something you are born with, and personality is something you can develop - but I can't escape my hormones.

Girl-next-door types are naturally friendly, that's why you befriend easily.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
OMGWTF.

Hell no - my hormones would kick in. So I'm happy I have hormones. And of course that: "I would love to be the first one to state that I only judge girls via personality and not on looks - because looks is something you are born with, and personality is something you can develop - but I can't escape my hormones." only applies when choosing between attractive women =P

But uhh, right now, I wouldn't date that girl at all - I'm focusing on another one. She ticks all the boxes. She passed the 'physically attractive' criterion with flying colours.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
then DONT pretend you're some super perfect human who thinks they're a great person because they say they'll go out with anyone.

it's natural to be not drawn to people who arent good looking in your eyes :p

maybe someone in this world finds that lady good looking and would ask them out, good for them!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I was living in my dream world. Though I fear sometimes the only girl I'll be able to attract are girls like those as what you have pictured - my eccentricity and all... I mean, a list of TV shows I watch regularly shows I'm not normal =P

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Normal would be someone that adheres to the pack mentality or what is 'popular' or what is deemed so.

I think the shows I watch and what I listen to define me quite alot. Like, if you spend your days watching shows like.. Hot Seat or Letters and Numbers, you'll be assumed to be smarter than the person who watches say... Deal or No Deal or Minute to Win It.

If your favourite music comes from the Top 40 - you'll be seen as more normal than the person who listens to Estonian Indie Rock or German Pop - who may be seen as quite wierd.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
you'll be seen as more normal than the person who listens to Estonian Indie Rock or German Pop - who may be seen as quite wierd.
Hey, nothing wrong with Estonian Indie Rock.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
That's my thoughts. But other people aren't too receptive...

Eurovision, ftw =P

MysteryGenius

HSC
Normal would be someone that adheres to the pack mentality or what is 'popular' or what is deemed so.

I think the shows I watch and what I listen to define me quite alot. Like, if you spend your days watching shows like.. Hot Seat or Letters and Numbers, you'll be assumed to be smarter than the person who watches say... Deal or No Deal or Minute to Win It.

If your favourite music comes from the Top 40 - you'll be seen as more normal than the person who listens to Estonian Indie Rock or German Pop - who may be seen as quite wierd.
being normal is so... bland.

'normal' is overrated anyway
just be yourself and you'll find someone who'll appreciate you for it. screw everyone else!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Someone who'll appreciate me for being myself... heh, I wish. I'm too eccentric for that, MG =P

MysteryGenius

HSC
she's out there somewhere! lol n who knows, maybe she's just as wacky as you :p

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Oh well, there is one particular girl I like - but she's perhaps too good for me. Deserves much better than me, at least. /melancholy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)