• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Boys that lie? (1 Viewer)

teaspoooon

HSC
there is this guy at school called Ian.

we have been going out for 3months & i broke up with him cause i lyk some dude that goes to Wollongong Uni. Now were talking about getting back together.

well thats what i was told.

his going around the school telling people this, how do i get him to stop it, cause i dont lyk him! & its making me look really bad!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
teaspoooon said:

we have been going out for 3months & i broke up with him cause i lyk some dude that goes to Wollongong Uni. Now were talking about getting back together.

his going around the school telling people this, how do i get him to stop it, cause i dont lyk him! & its making me look really bad!
Don't act like you care. If he's the only one who's telling people that you're getting back together, people will eventually notice that you have no part of it.

It's not such a big deal, is it? :rolleyes: I'm sure you don't look that bad to others. They probably won't even notice.

tempco

HSC
follow him wherever he goes and make sure he doesn't tell anyone. everytime he does, stick a cockroach in his ear. everytime he doesn't, pat his head and say, "good doggy!".

curse you, dreamerish.

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
if it gets to the point of stupid theres one thing you have to do humiliate him then he will learn his leson.

BUT before you do that talk to him about it i remember when i was younger and a guy i really liked broke up with me a few months later i told everyone he asked me out and i rejected him but really i asked him out and once again he rejected me but all i wanted was to be noticed again from him and he talked to me about it and we were fine.

Last edited:

pretti_in_pink

pretti_in_pink
HSC
nekkid said:
follow him wherever he goes and make sure he doesn't tell anyone. everytime he does, stick a cockroach in his ear. everytime he doesn't, pat his head and say, "good doggy!".

curse you, dreamerish.
and give him a cookie for his effort

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
teaspoooon said:

theres your problem, its at school. you guys are young, when u look back u qill realise how insignificant everything was.

the mature thing to do would be to not give a shit, and if any1 asks you about it or gives the stupid ass grin and a suggestive question that they always do cause they think they know something about your personal life, either tell em its not really any of their buisness, or tell them the truth and make Ian look like a fool

dont even worry about it just kick back and relax, its his problem not yours

Wollongong school right? which school?

wanton-wonton

HSC
teaspoooon said:

How old are you, 12?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
hi lauren

lovely situation you've gotten yourself into there
tell ian he's an idiot and you dont want to get back with him, then go ahead and have fun with you know who ;)

ps. wanton: you're a dipshit

stazi

Nightman
HSC
teaspoooon said:

Is the wollongong guy Atticus :p

alby

cool duckie
HSC
omg! shock horror!!
no there's really only 1 guy, which's the reason why my school was known as a bunch of lesbians with the (ironic) nickname "st marys sluts of the sea"

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
im so happy i stumbled upon this thread
no the guy isnt me
yes i know the guy
yes i live with the guy
i live in 130 c
he lives in 130 b
i would say sort things out with your ex... the person in question is in love with his ex.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)