brüno movie (1 Viewer)

Uncle

Banned
HSC
a dick spins around for approx a minute and says brunoooooo
that was the meatspin i was referring to.

the comments such as "this was worse than cancer" and others were hilarious.

Borat is hell funny. Hope the new bruno movie is as good, though i heard it was too short: only an hour an a half..
it is kind of short but very entertaining on a timely basis.

roar84eighty

HSC
N/A
im watching this tonight with some of my friends from school
we're all dudes
should be gay.

russs

yeeeee
HSC
Heh I asked two of my mates today who watched Bruno, and they said it freaked them both out.

Supposedly the gay content is to the extreme and it sets a completely new level compared to Borat.

Borat was great though.

Yomo

HSC
meatspin was way too fucking lol...practically killed myself with laughter...and the swinger party scene was also quite lol-worthy.

borat was probs better for like the whole movie, but this had better shock humour moments

efhat

HSC
i lol'd so hard at the dominatrix chick, man that was funny

some funny parts, but crappy storyline compared to Borat

Lentern

HSC
Heh I asked two of my mates today who watched Bruno, and they said it freaked them both out.

Supposedly the gay content is to the extreme and it sets a completely new level compared to Borat.

Borat was great though.
Yeah, Borat had alot more imaginative stupidity wheras Bruno was almost entirely just do something vulgar, put your hand in front of your mouth and giggle whilst you think "we're so naughty". After Ali G and Borat I found this a big dissapointment.

SMP213

HSC
omg, i went and watched bruno today, n fuck i went with my 13 year old cousins. i didnt know it would be that rude for them to watch, lol! it was funny though :D

Uncle

Banned
HSC
the meatspin and bruno's simulated fellatio were incredibly disturbing highlights.
but the rest werent as disturbing but all funny.

did u lol when he interviewd the terrorist
hahahah fuck i did

Pretty funny haha calling mel gibson fruer. The ending was a bit abrupt though, thats my only complaint.
totally agreed.

omg, i went and watched bruno today, n fuck i went with my 13 year old cousins. i didnt know it would be that rude for them to watch, lol! it was funny though :D
there were MA15+ stickers stuck on the ads around the cinema.
lol.

loller

Banned
HSC
N/A
why would you think an MA15+ film would be suitable for 13year olds???

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Not only was there meatspin, but the champagne pouring takes inspiration from tubgirl as well.

Movie wasn't too bad, but Cohen followed the path he used for Borat too closely.

Foreigner => Goes To America => Stereotypes => Loses Friend => More Stereotypes => Reconcilation => ???? => PROFIT!!

Just fill in the points.

Last edited:

Lentern

HSC
had to watch it in a theatre full of eshay lebos, naturally, all the jokes went over their heads
They must have had spectacularly low heads. Whilst edgy the humour was by no means advanced. Oh look its a penis, everbody laugh!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)