• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Brave New World (1 Viewer)

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
I go to a boys' school, and the teacher is just plain gay...honestly...fuck!!!!
ahaha....suckers. you don't happen to go to aurthur phillip, do you? someone i know from there [which is a guy, obviously] is also doing emma/clueless even though those are so female texts and everyone is a male. if not, then at least there are other schools in the same position as you. but why would your teacher want you to do a more-female text anyway? any reason?

wanton-wonton said:
Yeah fuck you too.
isn't that being a bit rude. tsk tsk...

joe_m_2000 said:
meh stuff brave new world...
thats my module AFTER lear...
i have to read king lear 1st...
hopefully before i go back to school
brave new world can wait
ah im so lazy arent i...
yeah, my school's doing module C first then i don't know. shrug...so cbb reading it

wanton-wonton

HSC
table for 1 said:
ahaha....suckers. you don't happen to go to aurthur phillip, do you? someone i know from there [which is a guy, obviously] is also doing emma/clueless even though those are so female texts and everyone is a male. if not, then at least there are other schools in the same position as you. but why would your teacher want you to do a more-female text anyway? any reason?
Nah I go to High. My teacher is doing it because he's gay....seriously...I think....it's a long story why I think so, but to make it short, everyone hates him, very unfortunately for me.

joe_m...It's still not closed yet

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
table for 1 said:

isn't that being a bit rude. tsk tsk...

yeah, my school's doing module C first then i don't know. shrug...so cbb reading it
module c for us is "telling the truth"-that frontline stuff or wateva
we did area of study 1st...
physical journeys-skrzynecki >_<"
now were doin the module of critical analysis-king Lear when we get back:mad:

goan_crazy

HSC
wanton-wonton said:
Nah I go to High. My teacher is doing it because he's gay....seriously...I think....it's a long story why I think so, but to make it short, everyone hates him, very unfortunately for me.

joe_m...It's still not closed yet
i came back for table_for_1 :p 2 answer the question
hi again wonton :cool:

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
ok...wherever the hell High is...

anyways, i want to know why you think he's gay !! did i say that i think we have two gay teachers at my school?

wanton-wonton

HSC
table for 1 said:
ok...wherever the hell High is...

anyways, i want to know why you think he's gay !! did i say that i think we have two gay teachers at my school?
High is short for Sydney High, which is short for Sydney Boys' High which is short for Sydney Boys' High School. Got it?

And no, it's a long story, I can't be bothered.

goan_crazy

HSC
anyways bye wonton and table_for_1
im closing it now wonton:uhhuh: hope ur happy :D

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
wanton-wonton said:
High is short for Sydney High, which is short for Sydney Boys' High which is short for Sydney Boys' High School. Got it?

And no, it's a long story, I can't be bothered.
hey! i think i know your physics teacher. or was that north sydney boys. er....forgot his name now. balding...pretty tall... likes to sometimes use sound effects...??

ok fine. don't tell me. hmph....

and hey, how can you close this thread if you didn't start it? i wanna know !

wanton-wonton

HSC
Nah, I don't know any balding...I just got in the school this year so even if he exists I wouldn't know...although I'm sure he's not around.

And joe m 2002 is being an idiot.

table for 1

dreaming... sigh...
HSC
N/A
as in you're starting that school this yr ?!?! yr 12?? wouldn't that totally ... i dunno... need time getting used to? wouldn't it mess around a bit.. i don't know... whatever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)