Brazilian Or Bo-ho (1 Viewer)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
And you've gotta leave a landing strip.

If you're bald, you look prepubescent, and that (for most) is a giant turnoff. I want my bitches and hos to look 18-21, not 11-15.

cabanaboy21

HSC
i would have no problem goin into a wax place an gettin the old back sack n crack done but like wat if u got a hard on while shes waxing it... i mean on one hand shes fondling your balls... on the second shes puttin hot wax on them an ripping out all the hairs... :S

sugar_plum

HSC
pat the cat said:
i would have no problem goin into a wax place an gettin the old back sack n crack done but like wat if u got a hard on while shes waxing it... i mean on one hand shes fondling your balls... on the second shes puttin hot wax on them an ripping out all the hairs... :S
i doubt youd get a hardon once you felt the pain.
unless ur into that...

cabanaboy21

HSC
sugar_plum said:
i doubt youd get a hardon once you felt the pain.
unless ur into that...
yeh true... nah im really into the pain of someone ripping out all the hair on my balls... not really that much of a turn on

Doughnut Queen

HSC
btw this is the bf of this username - im lucky enough to be waxed by my gf.....this way i don't need to worry about getting hard and offending the waxer

i always thought it was unfair that she goes thru all the pain and i benefit from it whereas she doesn't - hey it hurts ALOT but its definantly worth it, if ur a man then u can take the pain...i wouldn't go to a salon but my gf does a great job! (cheaper aswell)

ppl say guys shouldnt do it cos its gay - thats such a stupid excuse for a reason - you just can't beat the feeling of skin on skin

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Guys shouldn't be fully waxed. It isn't right. Definetly trimmed, but there has to be some hair there or you look like a 8 year old again!

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
I'm not going to say that any one thing is better or worse than any other, but if theres so much hair that she's hard to eat out it's just fucking horrible.

Even more horrible than the term "eat out."

zeek

HSC
What about shaving rather than waxing?

I thought about shaving it abit...straight after i did my beard but i didn't know how to go about it.

The thought of applying wax to your nut suck and then ripping it off is just err..... bad. What happens if you rip your sack because you went to fast or put too much?

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:

I thought about shaving it abit...straight after i did my beard but i didn't know how to go about it.

The thought of applying wax to your nut suck and then ripping it off is just err..... bad. What happens if you rip your sack because you went to fast or put too much?
Unless you plan on shaving indefinitely that's not really too good an idea, regrowth will drive you insane. Waxing might be a little painful until you get used to it, but think about it, do you really prefer the thought of applying a blade down there?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Unless you plan on shaving indefinitely that's not really too good an idea, regrowth will drive you insane. Waxing might be a little painful until you get used to it, but think about it, do you really prefer the thought of applying a blade down there?
Brought to you by Geoff, the resident genital shaving expert.

HSC
as for guys, a little hair never hurt. a snail trail is attractive.
sorry for being graphic but i personally prefer a landing strip.
hair just gets... hairy.

HSC
*caramel adele* said:
as for guys, a little hair never hurt. a snail trail is attractive.
sorry for being graphic but i personally prefer a landing strip.
hair just gets... hairy.
Are you on some sort of mission from god to bump as many threads, without *actually* saying anything at all, as possible?

pmr_123

HSC
i really don't care if a guy is waxed/shaved or not, it's a personal decision, as long as it's not a jungle, i'm ok with it...

and it's the same with the girls, it's our personal opinion whether we want to wax or shave or not, i prefer to be waxed, but generally shaving is a good alternative... i can't stand being hairy and wouldn't expect my bf to go down on me if i was

sykes06

HSC
chicks... get brazilians. they are the shit. and who is gonna wanna do down on someone if you need a fuckin hedgetrimmer to get to the good bits...

Dr_Doom

HSC
r3v3ng3 said:

OUCH!!!!!! You would be scarred for life!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)