break up ova a txt msg. (1 Viewer)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Breaking up over sms is acceptable, in my opinion, when you've been together for a month or less, and it was like a fling, rather than a serious relationship. But once sex comes into the equation, it changes everything, especially when you're 18. Was it your first time? He sounds like an immature prick for a 20 year old. Forget about him, move on to greener pastures, as they say.

It sucks honey, I know how it can be. But at least you've lived and learned from the experience. And at least he didnt cheat on you... I think that would've been worse. You've got the HSC to worry about: and he probably did you a favour in that regard, because now you have no distractions. Just become an extremely wealthy young lady for revenge :)

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
breaking up ova a text msg is low, even lower than ova the phone, he must be a real coward to do that!!! :(

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
MaryJane said:
Breaking up over sms is acceptable, in my opinion, when you've been together for a month or less, and it was like a fling, rather than a serious relationship. But once sex comes into the equation, it changes everything, especially when you're 18. Was it your first time? He sounds like an immature prick for a 20 year old. Forget about him, move on to greener pastures, as they say.

It sucks honey, I know how it can be. But at least you've lived and learned from the experience. And at least he didnt cheat on you... I think that would've been worse. You've got the HSC to worry about: and he probably did you a favour in that regard, because now you have no distractions. Just become an extremely wealthy young lady for revenge :)
I dont think over a text msg is cowardous, anything other than face to face is cowardous, its low and it maybe means he didnt really like you that much in the first place. :( Sorry about the whole thing anyway.

alien

HSC
yeah sucks it sounds like you fell for a meanie :( breaking up over sms is so gutless, just make sure the next one isn't anything like that

Lady_Melian

stary nights
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:
my boyfriend of 2 months just broke up wit me ova a txt msg, wit the line

"maybe we should just b friends"

and still wants to talk n everything..

what do u all think about breaking up over a txt msg??
bastard....its such an awful way to do it, he didnt even have the guts to do it to your face! evil! :(

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
You know what sucks about txt/msn breakups? You can't slap the bitch for bad mouthing you.

uwsstudent

HSC
he wasn't a man enough

u know there will be many good guys out there for u than this one, he isn't a man enough to say bye, i mean u don't just say bye anyway, two people need to talk about it and make it clear, u deserve someone much better than this, this person is so selfish, self centred, gutless, irresponsible, look he needs to improve himself before he holds somebody's hands

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
kat-rox-ur-jox said:

Hahah thats fucking owned.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
kat-rox-ur-jox said:

I think he's a champion, although I would have just waited till we were having sex, pulled out when you were just about to climax, wiped my wang with your curtain, then smashed my way through your bedroom window, retreating naked into the night.

But a txtsms, if thats what he thinks is right, then so be it, but it's hardly as entertaining.

squishie lee

just not into u

regardless on how nice a guy realli is... a decent guy would tell u to ur face or if n e thin a phone call but an sms??... nah... just means his just not into u...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)