Breaking News: Schappelle Corby found guilty! (3 Viewers)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Asquithian said:
oh yes...I read that forum.

all I can say is that there is no shoretage or idiots in the world.

It makes we loose much faith in humanity.
*shortage
*of
*me
*lose
You are included in those idiots. :p Just kiddingggg

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
v sia said:
Oh i just found out recently that Corby's Dad and 1 of her siblings was charged for Marijuana ( possession or selling , 1 of em )

She did it i tell ya
Lol sure, that automatically makes her guilty as well

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
yenta said:
*shortage
*of
*me
*lose
You are included in those idiots. :p Just kiddingggg
I think they may have been intentional

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I just can't imagine how anyone who has seen the evidence can claim she's unequivocally innocent... it's simply insane...
So many people getting facts wrong about indonesian law, I mean seriously, who makes this crap up? I dunno how many times i've heard "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY!!!" :rolleyes:

edit: I saw that poll Asqy... 316 people believe she's 100% Innocent, no unbias person (imo) could come to the view that the evidence seems to be screaming "SHE'S InnOCENT!"

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
Generator said:
Aren't people just allowed to be optimistic? Aren't they allowed to just have a sense of hope for the sake of it, whether or not it is based on solid reasoning? You yourself have admitted that you are on the fence (as we all should be, and as am I), so surely it's not that hard to just accept the fact that perhaps some people may be willing to take that extra steep, whether it is valid or not?

Edit: There is a difference between hope and thinking/knowing (in my mind, anyway).
Generator is one of the more moderate Corby supporters. Yes, I agree with you. It is allowed for people to be optimistic and hope that she is innocent (I do hope for the same thing). However, being optimistic =/= acting like a bunch of morons, such as:
- OMG, Corby is absolutely innocent! The Indo legal system stinks!
- Asking for donations for the tsunami back (most outrageous, indeed)
- Petitioning to boycott travel to Bali (thanks for making the Balinese suffer even more, GENIUS!)

Oh, I've got some examples of these morons (taken from my previous posts):

Heh, some funny quotes from letter to the editor of the Weekend's SMH:

- "One wonders if (the judge) comprehends the concept of a "not guilty" verdict.
- "(The verdict) is the most wicked and evil of rulings... I will never travel to Indonesia as long as I live... a travesty of justice"
- "...free this innocent, scared young girl"
- "Corby has been sacrificed on the altar of Indonesian national pride and face-saving"

But wait, here are the 2 best ones:

- "I want our $1 billion back. Now."
- "There is no doubt in my mind that Schappelle Corby is innocent..."

Tsk Tsk. These people, who think they're gods...

Last edited:

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
Wesnat said:
Tsk Tsk. These people, who think they're gods...
I think thats going a bit far, dont u, it seems like simple emotion clouding their judgement

Korn

King of the Universe
HSC
withoutaface said:
I signed up 20 mins ago, hopefully I get approved soonish.
Aint been approved yet either. Cant believe someone hadnt taken this name yet "I <3 Corby" :D LOL

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
"this is corby SUPORT not DEBATE you junkie, stop smoking that ice and get a job hipo"

"Yeah Corby support not a debate as I am sure other sites have invested in debating! I KNOW that Schapelle will be home soon."

HAHAHAHA

EDIT: Said to a thread started trying to argue Corby's innocence mind you.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
From 1 page of the corby forum...

I dont think the Indonesians know what they have just done!!! how crap is that if she pays $13000 she gets 6 months of her 20 years woopti-do. bloody corupted dogs!! WE help indonesia out and this is how they repay us i say stuff them when the next tsunami hits them!!
why should we help them when they thow out all the costly evedence that we gave them to help schapelle. the judge does care about us so i say we shouldnt care about indonesia.
The next Tsunami to hit them will be the Aussie public boycotting them as a holiday destination remember them begging forus to return after the Bali Bombing?? and then the big wave! Well lets hope they can survive without our help!
I am absolutely outraged and incensed by this verdict I feel like there is no justice in this world!..

The appalling and archaic way this case has been handled by the indonesians right from the very beginning was sickening and pathetic.
I will never go back to Bali and neither will any of my friends that I have spoken to. I will never buy anything indonesian again... The judges seem like total cavemen without any brain power, common sense or compassion..

Totally Disgusted!!
Well, I personally agree.
This country has rotten and they cant be helped.
i say, yeah, stuff them.
but in other issue, if you don't help them, then you will look bad in the eyes of other countries.
Thats the problem with australia!! Johnys too worryed about hurting his little bum freinds feelings SBY preident of indonesia. Australia can do heaps to help but john to scared. its just too much i think. it was left untouched too long and now australia can do anything. its too late.
And here we have a militant nut;
Hearing the verdict on Schapelle today to me was just like a declaration of war.
During excercise "Kangaroo 95" some of our soldiers were told to learn Indonesian - "before they have to" - then they were shown a map of Australia with a line drawn from Cairns to the Kimberleys, and everything north was described as "New Irian". To me, that too sounded like a declaration of war.
Our government was made aware of this by an Englishman last year - and still our government hands them a "lamb to the slaughter" in Schapelle. Why didn't our government do everything in its power to have Schapelle freed and brought home months ago, seeing as the Indonesian investigation was apparently carried out by total morons? No fingerprint-check on the bag can only mean one thing - this goes a lot higher than some baggage handlers.
If the Indonesians get away with this travesty of justice - will we then wait until they are proficient in the use of their Sukhoi SU-30MK's and then get done like a dinner? We have NOTHING that could stop these fighters!
We allowed Indonesia in 1975 to take over a lot of islands (including half of New Guinea) and did nothing.
When we helped East Timor - why didn't we help Aceh, where people are being killed almost daily - just because they too want their freedom again? After the tsunami our military were kicked out again, so the killing could continue unabated.
Now we allow some corrupt system to destroy the life of an innocent.
I ask myself - is our government just totally incompetent, or severely corrupt?

Let's get Schapelle Corby out of Indonesia as soon as possible.

Totally Disgusted
Those posts are the average.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
wishing upon someone else to rot in gaol means that you're an awful person. im not completely convinced she's innocent, because her side of the arguement are pretty dodgy.
if ron bashir was serious he would trade places with schapelle to see what a real 'supporter' he is.

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
Korn said:
I think thats going a bit far, dont u, it seems like simple emotion clouding their judgement
Haha, I was being, um, what's the word, poetic (?). Obviously that's the case. But you can see that some people are sooo 100% certain that Corby is innocent from those examples. Obviously only Corby (and God, if you're a believer - hence the comment) knows about this.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Wesnat said:
Generator is one of the more moderate Corby supporters.
Rehashing old posts, I see :p. I'm on the fence, actually. My only true hope is that her appeal is in some way more successful/credible than her defence.

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
Those posts in the Corby forum are offensive, ignorant, and can only be written by people who didn't get to High School.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I thought that the tsunami thing might have really been Australian's being compassionate, I was thinking "wow, just a few years ago the dili massacre, they kill 4 australian journalists in cold blood, then we have east timor... and now already we're willing to give out a helping hand".
Turns out it was just ignorance i guess :Rolleyes:

mahuligan

HSC
Wesnat said:
Those posts in the Corby forum are offensive, ignorant, and can only be written by people who didn't get to High School.

haha that pretty much sums up what i thought when i read them

Wesnat

BCom
HSC
The comments by those people are seriously concerning. I do hope that they're just the extremists. It's clear they're just a bunch of racists, parochial f***wits. Btw, I can imagine Pauline Hanson roaming around that board.

* Imagines if an Indonesian reads those posts

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)