Brett Kimmorley (1 Viewer)

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
cappen said:
look thats such a fuckin poor idea, why move such a great player out of position wen u have perfectly good ppl to fill it eg orford or gower....barreeett wouldnt play as well out of position
Actually, it has widely been recognised that Trent Barrett is more suited to halfback than five-eighth. The only reason he doesn't play there is because he WANTS to play five-eighth, but when he is at half, the emphasis on running the ball and being the primary playmaker means he has licence to do what he wants.

That is when Trent Barrett is at his most dangerous.

Bookie said:
GO YOU SHARKIES!!!! 60 - 4 over the Eels this week.
Luckily, I tipped Parramatta to win.

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
I rekon they should put finch in or if their looking for more experience orford as halfback definately not kimmorley or anasta

Random_87

HSC
N/A
At the moment, even though I hate to say it, Qld are set for several years in halfback position, they have Tim Smith, Scott Prince and Thurston. NSW has Gower, Kimmorley and Johns. Kimmorley is 29, Johns is 31 and im not sure how old Gower is but NSW is fucked unless someone comes up soon..... someone who is not Finch.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
Random_87 said:
..... someone who is not Finch.
hahahaha ...right....

orford is not too old is he? soward whos been great covering for finch when he gets himself injured is very young and its too early to tell but the potential is definitely there

Last edited:

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
hahahaha ...right....

orford is not too old is he? soward whos been great covering for finch when he gets himself injured is very young and its too early to tell but the potential is definitely there
Orford is only 27 and if I were Stuart, I'd seriously consider putting him into the halfback position.

I was in Gosford last night and I was watching Soward, if he has luck with injuries, he has definite origin potential in him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)