• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

bucket list (2 Viewers)

HazzRat

H̊ͯaͤz͠z̬̼iẻͩ̊͏̖͈̪
HSC
hey guys i am creating a bucket list for when I'm done year 12, and I just wanted to ask anyone if they could share some ideas? IIts gotta be affordable, and really fun, just so I get something to look forward to in these horror conditions of the hsc, and also so I can enjoy myself for a bit b4 med! Thanks everyone for the help :) !
bonus points if you marry during the break

youraverageangel

HSC
N/A
exactly what I plan lol...gonna warm my hands over a bonfire of math and physics notes😤
*flashbacks to the end of year 11 where i really did do this and accidentally threw in my dkt form in the process because i was so high off of the feeling of freedoom that i didnt bother to look at the stacks of paper i was tossing in thinking they were all prelim bullshit-*

MoeyNeeds90+

HSC
*flashbacks to the end of year 11 where i really did do this and accidentally threw in my dkt form in the process because i was so high off of the feeling of freedoom that i didnt bother to look at the stacks of paper i was tossing in thinking they were all prelim bullshit-*
that's hilarious💀

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
My Bucket List:
- Find people who I belong to and excite me due to their otherworldly presence.
- Be otherworldly by having a calling to chase relentlessly, just like my inspirations who I want to be friends with.
- Go on an adventure with my friends in regards to a shared life story and calling we work together or compete against each other in a tournament style, like the space race but between powerful people instead of nations.
- Fall in love.
- Obtain freedom of potential within the world for myself and the rest of humanity, a truly natural/normal, meritocratic world for all hierarchal classes without exception.
- Explore everything this universe has to offer before I die.
- Figure out the grand scheme and find out why I exist.

MoeyNeeds90+

HSC
My Bucket List:
- Find people who I belong to and excite me due to their otherworldly presence.
- Be otherworldly by having a calling to chase relentlessly, just like my inspirations who I want to be friends with.
- Go on an adventure with my friends in regards to a shared life story and calling we work together or compete against each other in a tournament style, like the space race but between powerful people instead of nations.
- Fall in love.
- Obtain freedom of potential within the world for myself and the rest of humanity, a truly natural/normal, meritocratic world for all hierarchal classes without exception.
- Explore everything this universe has to offer before I die.
- Figure out the grand scheme and find out why I exist.
ur very spiritual it seems interesting to c

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)