Business Studies HSC (1 Viewer)

sarahabc123

HSC
N/A
Wow, ten days! That's pretty good, you could do heaps of studying during that time. I've got two other exams within that period.
I'm just touching up on my notes.. Polishing them and perfecting them for the exam.. How many case studies do you have? Like do u have I major one for each topic or many small mini ones? :)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, ten days! That's pretty good, you could do heaps of studying during that time. I've got two other exams within that period.
I'm just touching up on my notes.. Polishing them and perfecting them for the exam.. How many case studies do you have? Like do u have I major one for each topic or many small mini ones? :)
I bought the business case study booklet, so I'll memorise that.

I have smaller case studies like apple etc where concepts fit better.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I did apple and qantas last year :). Qantas was a really good case study for human resources (you know... The strikes and all).

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Haven't touched business for a while, will start again today once i finish a math paper.

Will probably do a section 3 plan or something along the lines of that, along with studying for HR (fml)

I didn't get by one or two marks :/.

sarahabc123

HSC
N/A
I did apple and qantas last year :). Qantas was a really good case study for human resources (you know... The strikes and all).
I'm doing google!!! OMG their workplace is amazing! 20% free time... Free food, gym, etc *.* You guys should check it out :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)