Business Studies Marathon (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Inspired by @Hivaclibtibcharkwa's Biology Marathon idea, a Business Studies marathon thread will allow students doing HSC Business Studies to consolidate their knowledge by posting their own questions for other students to attempt as well as answering questions posted by other students. The focus will be on multiple-choice and short answer questions dealing with all four HSC topics:
  • Operations
  • Marketing
  • Finance
  • Human resources
Everyone is encouraged to participate! I will post the first question:

1628565154844.png

I hope you find this thread of benefit! 😄

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
✅

N.B: Wording with respect to the accounts receivable turnover ratio might be a bit tricky. With the accounts receivable turnover ratio, high turnover ratios indicate that the business has efficient debt collection.

✅

N.B:

Overt industrial action is industrial whose purpose is highly visible and direct.

Covert industrial action is industrial action whose purpose is not highly visible and direct.

Examples of both types of industrial actions:

1628579076453.png

Last edited:

hellohowslife

HSC
Wording with respect to the accounts receivable turnover ratio might be a bit tricky. I can see why you picked D. With the accounts receivable turnover ratio, high turnover ratios indicate that the business has efficient debt collection, making D an incorrect answer. The correct answer is B.

Strikes are actually one of the most overt forms of industrial action, making B an incorrect answer. The correct answer is D.

Overt industrial action is industrial whose purpose is highly visible and direct.

Covert industrial action is industrial action whose purpose is not highly visible and direct.

Examples of both types of industrial actions:

View attachment 31534
Lol I got them both right, you accidentally swapped my answers 😀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)