Business Studies + PDHPE Notes from $3 (1 Viewer)

MP20

HSC
Hi, looking to sell my Business Studies notes for the Year 12 syllabus. I achieved a 93 internal HSC mark in 2020. My prices are $5 per topic, and $15 for the whole note set. Substantial Apple case study is included, plus a summarised stat sheet covering all 4 topics.

Also looking to sell my PDHPE notes for the Year 12 syllabus. I achieved a 90 assessment HSC mark in 2020. I did the Sports Medicine and Improving Performance options. Prices are $3 per topic, and $10 for the whole note set.

Feel free to PM me or email me at mpang3@gmail.com to ask for any proof of marks or note previews, cheers.

Last edited:

JacktheChristian

HSC
I achieved a 93 internal HSC mark in 2020.
Internal mark is different to HSC mark. Internal mark is the mark you got for Business Studies within your school whereas HSC mark is either your raw HSC mark or scaled HSC mark. The raw mark is what you got in the actual test and the scaled mark is the mark it was scaled to after taking everything into consideration. Your internal marks don't matter, the tests vary for each school.

Wizjaro

HSC
When you receive your atar you get two marks the internal one the external one and the Hsc one, obviously he is referring to what he got in the HSC one of the two marks used to determine his overall mark) so in reality his internal mark does matter.

MP20

HSC
Internal mark is different to HSC mark. Internal mark is the mark you got for Business Studies within your school whereas HSC mark is either your raw HSC mark or scaled HSC mark. The raw mark is what you got in the actual test and the scaled mark is the mark it was scaled to after taking everything into consideration. Your internal marks don't matter, the tests vary for each school.
Alright, I got 92 HSC mark anyway lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)