Cabramatta 1980s VS Bankstown/Lakemba etc 1990s-2000 (1 Viewer)

Lentern

HSC
I saw a video the other day of the aftermath of Operation Cast Lead
It was on the ground in the aftermath of a missile attack on a building by Israeli forces.

This guy had taken it and you could see the missile hit this building. The cameraguy hits the ground at this stage and the footage is affected by it, skews left and the phone's obviously skittered along the ground.

The guy runs and picks up the phone and uses it to record the devastation.

A few meters away from him is this guy, conscious, bleeding heavily from what are now the stumps of his legs, trying to figure out what to do.

The guy walks forward, closer towards the building that was hit, seeing devastation and stuff everywhere but one thing stuck with me

There's this... this blob of like... jam, I guess. This big puddle of red jelly, that you can't quite make out, and the guy gets closer and closer to it, it still looks more like a pile of rich red mush and jelly, and that's when you notice what the guy has been zooming in on.

There's a charred baby's arm sticking out of the pool of jelly, that which is the remnants of the child.

I was shown this by a person who is very earnest and anti Israel's 'war crimes'.

My response?

"One less future terrorist".

I don't see them as human.
This is why we need an internet filter.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
It wasn't from the internet, the guy was a journo at a big media company and the video was from a source.

Lentern

HSC
It wasn't from the internet, the guy was a journo at a big media company and the video was from a source.
I meant you should be filtered, and jee as well you're both annoying.

Guesss

HSC
But would you say it will happen for the lebanese in the future?
Okay well, firstly saying Lebanese... u'd be suprised how heaps of these so-called "lebo" gangs' members arent actually lebanese, they are afghani, iraqi, eqyptian, syrian, assyrian, paki etc etc (no offence to any1 here ).. so wat im trying to say is that these ppl just classify themselves as Lebs because most ppl would know Lebanon, and its probly close to their 'home lands'

Secondly, the SMS (Snowy Mountain Scheme) in 19(wateva) was helped along by 1000s of Lebanese immigrants! They were the true Lebs, not just ppl from the middle east who classify themsleves as Lebanese!

I think that these "Leb" gangs will only continue to increase because of this group of hard cunt kids who come from their poverty stricken countries and want to be hard cunts and walk around wif guns up their sleeves.:shoot:

Its sucha sad macho image!

Well thats my 2 cents anyway! :D

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
when we say lebonese

we dont care what ethnic group they are ok

middle eastern = lebs

no one cares

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
lol i use to live in lakemba..
now im in bankstown

and LOL at cabramatta - how asian is that place..​

Guesss

HSC
when we say lebonese

we dont care what ethnic group they are ok

middle eastern = lebs

no one cares
well, at least spell it right! *Lebanese* lmao

and thats really sad, just because u classify any middle easteners as lebs, doesnt mean they are , and hence u are actually targeting the wrong ppl (in some cases)

TOPIX

HSC
N/A
Middle Eastern Gangs have been involved in racist gang rapes of whites. They need to be exposed as being Mid Eastern Muslim Racists. As what they are.

Vietnamese gangs were involved in drugs,extortion,etc. often killing rival asians.

Vietnamese gangs dont travel to Cronulla and bash lifeguards.

Vietnamese gangs were serious business and were smashed by the racist police and by other asians dobbing them in.

Also what sort of drugs are popular? Is it the drugs Lebanese, Islanders and bikies can make in a lab? No need anymore for Vietnamese to import Heroin?

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Middle Easterner gangs seem to always play the victim card or racism card when it comes to policing the area. Whereas Cabramatta, people in the community helped the police dobbing criminals which helped Cabramatta from being a shithole like it was in the 80s

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
Typical Westies, just stay away from our North Shore

We here in the North Shore have hotter chicks than you westies, we're educated, we're not in debt and we breed good looking kids

sinophile

HSC
N/A
I'd like to point out that these "Middle Eastern Gangs' are in fact mostly lebanese, and then only a small sub group of them. Eygptians, Iraqis, Iranians, Afghans- seem to have developed a different culture to the lebanese in australia, and do not form gangs to the same extent. Its mostly young second-generation lebanese whose parents have migrated from about the 1990's.

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
Middle Eastern Gangs have been involved in racist gang rapes of whites. They need to be exposed as being Mid Eastern Muslim Racists. As what they are.

Vietnamese gangs were involved in drugs,extortion,etc. often killing rival asians.

Vietnamese gangs dont travel to Cronulla and bash lifeguards.

Vietnamese gangs were serious business and were smashed by the racist police and by other asians dobbing them in.

Also what sort of drugs are popular? Is it the drugs Lebanese, Islanders and bikies can make in a lab? No need anymore for Vietnamese to import Heroin?
so true. and when will you ever see any asian in cronulla let alone vietnamese.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC

We here in the North Shore have hotter chicks than you westies, we're educated, we're not in debt and we breed good looking kids
Eww North Shore chicks are full of spoilt bogans who live off their parents income (inc. you)

Try Eastern Suburbs, we're much better.

Even South West shits on you

philphie

Banned
HSC
No because Asian organised crime etc is still very prevalent in those areas?

Its all got to do with immigrants not assimilating properly and thus forming gangs. Obviously i have no idea why bikie gangs form but yeah
bogans don't assimilate properly. anyway you get a lot of massive islancer fobs in bikie gangs nowadays

philphie

Banned
HSC

yep the north shore and Abbotsleigh sure breed them well, get them all ready to marry ugly business execs 50 years older than them, it's either that or get some publicity around by getting into every photo they can in Sydney Confidential.

i have to say though tony abbott's wife is a fucking milf hottie, so you were right about her.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
While it's still prevalent, its certainly toned down HEAPS. There aren't, say, junkies passed out in the train station toilet. The Vietnamese have also 'assimilated' quite well- they top the HSC ranks, they work in our hospitals as doctors, Cabramatta shops generate lots of money, etc.

This is not so much the lebanese. But would you say it will happen for the lebanese in the future?

It has happened for the Greeks, Italians, Irish, blah immigrantswho have all gone through a teething period but later went on to become productive groups of society.
I think there's two important points that many people seem to overlook in these sorts of debates.

Number one. Between the mix of the Greeks, Italians etc.. you're speaking of, are often a good chunk of Lebanese people who simply attempt to distance themselves from the shitcunts. They're often confused for other nationalities because of their deep integration into the Australian culture, which resembles that of the backgrounds you're speaking about.

My second point is that I don't think the problem is exclusive to Lebanese youth. What I mean by this is that, many other Middle Eastern nationalities are mistaken to be Lebanese. It amazes me how much this occurs. For example, many Assyrian 'gangs' (using this term very very very losely) occupy a large chunk of fairfield.. Same thing applies to the Turks in Auburn. Afghans and whatever.

I rekon there will always be a shit element of Lebos in Australia. I also think it isn't really a cultural issue, because if you take a look at the lebos in canada or brazil, they seem to have integrated pretty well. It's either got to be a religious issue, a family issue, or even perhaps the original location of these people in Lebanon (sub-culture perhaps). I'm not really sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)