Cadetships 2008/09 (1 Viewer)

ctkid

HSC
Re: Cadetships 2007

blackpinkblack said:
well i know someone who applied on the 20th and got rung this afternoon.... maybe the ey one's done depending on what division you applied for?
i applied 4 assurance at pwc and finished 10mins 4 12.00pm on the 20th so i submitted 10mins b4 da closing time but i got an interview offer 2dai...so i dno
mayb it is the divisions
hopefully it is becuse i want a call from deloitte!

hunni.xx

HSC

yerr i onli applied for deloitte lyk da day b4... it wasnt frm a private no jst lyk a house number bt... n da division was business growth advisory or sumfing lyk dat lol

nnp

HSC
N/A

ctkid said:
hey did deloitte call u from a private number that wudn come up on ur mob...bcoz i got a missd call 4m a private number n i have a good feeling it was deloitte...so u think de wud call back or just go to the next appropriate student as they hav a lot to schoose from i guess
Hi,
I am not sure if it is a private number because they called my home phone and the ID did not show.... but I think keep your phone with you 24/7, and if it is a miss call they will get back to you very soon. they called me this afternoon but i was still at school then very soon after i got home, i recieved their calls again....
cheers
NNP

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC

Hey

I think that i got an interview for deloitte, so for those of you who have got one, did you get a phone call with a number starting with 93....... ??? (i duno whether its a good idea to type the whole number or not thats all)

And i applied for tax in PWC only a couple of days before the closing date, so has any one got an interview who applied for tax in pwc yet?? Oh and for the people who have gotten pwc interviews, who didn't apply for audit/assurance?
Thanks.

Last edited:

Vagabond

Machine
HSC

-pari- said:
so pwc gave out all possible offers today?

what are the chances they'll continue making offers on monday?
People even got calls on sunday last year.. Still possible.

hunni.xx

HSC

La Divina said:
Hey

I think that i got an interview for deloitte, so for those of you who have got one, did you get a phone call with a number starting with 93....... ??? (i duno whether its a good idea to type the whole number or not thats all)

And i applied for tax in PWC only a couple of days before the closing date, so has any one got an interview who applied for tax in pwc yet?? Oh and for the people who have gotten pwc interviews, who didn't apply for audit/assurance?
Thanks.
and ends wif 85?? if sooo i fink u got it :D:D

dashkenny

HSC

damnit seems i missed out on ey,

i heard from someone working at kpmg that they'll contact people on monday / tuesday. so hold your horses =)

so whos got deloitte and pwc?

this is for melbourne btw

aricho

HSC
N/A

i got EY and PWC in sydney,
anyone heard from doitte or kpmg in sydney?

nnp

HSC
N/A

div123 said:
hey, has anyone got pwc and ey together?
because they have the same info nite, which one do i go to??? PWC didnt sound as if the info nite wasnt that important but ey did. very confused
Hi Div123,
I think the Info nights are not on the same day. one is on Tuesday, one is on wed.Please check your info again and i'll check mine too...just in case....
and let's keep contact...
hope to see you at those info nights:)
NNP

I haven't heard from KPMG yet. My Deloiite phone iterview is screwed up...:mad1:

pakigal

HSC

YYAAYY! I got a PWC interview. Hope to see all you other pplz that got in there on Tuesday!!!!

Last edited:

ctkid

HSC

EY info nites on wed PWC is tues....im goin 2 both aswell..should be good :) :)
and if havnt got n interview yet, dont feel down, supposedly they are calling 150 people and thye expect to do it over a 2 day period...friday and monday....so cross ur fingers guys

dils1989

dilssssssssssss
HSC

the prefix for deloitte in syd is 9322

vinnyboy

HSC

hey, i got an interview for Pwc as well. Just wondering what other companies have made there interview offers?? Also, are we getting mixed up with some of the people and dates from Melbourne!!!

ctkid

HSC

vinnyboy said:
hey, i got an interview for Pwc as well. Just wondering what other companies have made there interview offers?? Also, are we getting mixed up with some of the people and dates from Melbourne!!!
im 4m syd n applied 4 bsydney firms, mayb some people are gettn it mixd up...

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad

Haha I wonder where you guys get your info from as to how many people they call and over what time period... even I don't get such info!

... but then I'm not doing the calling this time :)

ctkid

HSC

seremify007 said:
Haha I wonder where you guys get your info from as to how many people they call and over what time period... even I don't get such info!

just goes to show what good connections can do :D:D

kev311

kkkkeeevvviiiiiinnnnnnnnn
HSC

yay...pwc and ey...and also UTS...and this random business cadetships thing so far...i mean...i applied for like 11 companies and 1 university (UTS)...just to be safe :) ...gd luck for interviews everyone!

JoshA

Banned
HSC

seremify007 said:

Hey mate,

When you did do the calling or even interviews, what were you looking for in the future trainees, like just the key things

kinda worried =X not really but i've never done interviews for a job like this =(

hopefully i can pull off somethin good with my confidence even if i dont know what im doing ^^

anyone else also going for Melbourne Deloitte??

2lia

HSC

just being blues in here... but wondering on the cadetship thing was the evenings good???? and what was it about??

aricho

HSC
N/A

wat time is the pwc night on tuesday in sydney. i forgot to write it down cuz i was driving at the time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)